On the Matsuehan-Odaiku and the works
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||YONAGO NATIONAL COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY|
WADA Yosihiro YONAGO NAT ICOLL.TECH., DEPT ARCHITECTURE.PROFESSOR, 建築学科, 教授 (90043603)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,300,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||Matsuehan / Osakujidokoro / Odaiku / Sakuji(works) / Odaikunami / genealogy|
This study is on the carpenters (Odaiku) of Matsue-han and their works.
(1) The Osakujidokoro mainly built the buildings and the bridges or repaired the temples and shrines in Mastuehan.
(2) The names of Sakuji-bugyoo, Odaiku, Ovakunin and Joubusin can be seen in "Osakujidokoro-Oyakunincho" .
(3) The writer tells the actual condition of the carpenters in Matsue-han according to the "Osakujidokoro Oyakunincho", the staff list of Osakujidokoro.
(4) The part the carpenters of officiate is connected to the working class.
(5) The writer will try to make the works of Osakujidokoro clear in this study.
(6) The writer tells the genealogy of the Matsuehan-Odaiku.
(7) The writer makes clear the formation of Osakujidokoro by looking into the organizations and their changes of Osakujidokoro in Matsue-han.
(8) We can know the actual condition of the carpenters in Matsue-han according to "Osakujidokoro Oyakunincho", a staff list of Osakujidokoro.
(9) The writer translated the "Osakujidokoro-Oyakunincho".
(10) The writer compiled information into a report "On the carpenter (Odaiku) of Matsue-han and their works".
Research Products (22results)