Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||Juntendo University|
NAKAYAMA Kiyoo Juntendo University Ophthalmology, Assistant Professor, 医学部, 助教授 (10124976)
清川 正敏 順天堂大学, 医学部, 助手 (00296865)
古川 裕之 順天堂大学, 医学部, 助手 (60286705)
貞松 良成 順天堂大学, 医学部, 助手 (30266019)
KATO Takuji Juntendo University Ophthalmology, Instructor, 医学部, 助手 (20296875)
HOSODA Yuji Juntendo University Ophthalmology, Instructor, 医学部, 助手 (80286723)
高橋 康造 順天堂大学, 医学部, 助手
石川 隆 順天堂大学, 医学部, 講師
KANAI Atsushi Juntendo University Ophthalmology, Professor, 医学部, 教授 (00053059)
ISHIKAWA Takashi Juntendo University Ophthalmology, Instructor
|Project Fiscal Year
1997 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
|Keywords||Excimer laser / Keratectomy / Subepithelial opacity / Descemet's membrane / Extracellular matrix / immunohistochemistry / PCR / corneal wound healing / エキシマレーザー / 表層角膜切除術 / 上皮下混濁 / デスメ膜 / 細胞外マトリックス / 免疫組織化学 / 角膜創傷治療 / LASIK / VI型コラーゲン / アスコルビン酸 / 角膜創傷治癒 / コラーゲン / プロテオグリカン / 長期的観察 / 生物活性物質|
1. Excimer laser keratectomy in rabbit
(1) A number of keratocytes which had changed into fibroblastic cells, invaded into the subepithelial area of the ablated cornea. In this area, type III and IV collagens, chondroitin-G-sulfate and large proteoglycan were localized.
(2) Abnormal deposit appeared in Descemets membrane at third day after excimer laser keratectomy and was remained until at least one year after the operation. Immuniohistochemical studies and RT-PCR method revealed that type VI collagen was contained in this deposit.
(3) The healing process of the epithelial brasement membran and subepithelial stroma was still incomplete three years after excimer laser keratectomy.
(4) Excimer laser radiation induced the increase of ascorbic acid in aquaous human 15 minutes after the operation. The clinical meaning of the result was unknown.
2. Mechanical (Conventional) keratectomy in rabbit
The results previously mentioned on 1. (1)(2)(3) were also obtained in the rabbit corneas which received mechanical keratectomy. It seemed that the nonspecific process of wound healing occurred in rabbit cornea which received excimer laser keratectomy.
3. LASIK (laser in situ keratomileusis)
The damage to rabbit corneas induced by LASIK was mild to moderate. However it was very anxious that the wound healing after LASIK was very weak.