|Budget Amount *help
¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
1) It dealt with the person of advanced age who planned a dental cure.
An average of 78 years old (68〜88 years old)
2) It measured dynamic caldiac circulation in the perinatal surgical period (24 hours) using the carrying-type automatic heartbeat sphygmomanometer (TA - 2425 + TA - 2025) which is made by the A&D company. The calculation of the blood pressure, the mean arterial pressure, RR50, the RR interval power spectrum analysis (HF, Lfand LF/HF). It recorded body movement, an environment temperature.
3) A big change wasn't admitted by the measurement value of the blood pressure, the pulse rate.
4) In case of cure the decline of the sub- sympathetic nerve function was admitted.
5) Behind the art, the rise of the sympathetic nerve function was admitted.
6) The extraordinary rise of the blood pressure was admitted in case of defecation behind the art and the meal (the pain, the sense of incongruity in the mouth). By doing it in front of the art, there was not a change of the blood pressure.
7) In front of the art, behind the art, because the sympathetic nerve function was accelerating. It found that it caused a blood pressure rise more than the front of the art with the defecation, pain compared with the art inside.