|Budget Amount *help
¥3,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,600,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥100,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥300,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,700,000)
The process making reform of nursing educational system and beginning to filter in the locality are scientifically verified on basic raw historical materials of NA/PHW/GHQ/ SCAP and the Japanese side after the Second World War.
The basic historical materials are collected for purpose of study, the following.
1) It would be traied to collect materials of NA/PHW/GHQ/SCAP with related to nursing by public health microfilm in constitutional government referenceroom in National Diet Library.
2) It would be traied to collect materials of the process of amending and revising The Public Health Nurse, Midwife and Nurse Law, with related to Japanese side during the occupation period.
3) It would be traied to collect books of 「college or training school for nurses」, 「the history of hospital」, 「the history of a private person」 with related to basic nursing education.
4) It would be traied to collect booklets of activities on continuing educational institution, for example 「the national public health institution」, and to collect the refresher training course by Education Ministry, Welfare Ministry, Prefectural administration, and 「the history of nurse's association」, all 「prefectural history of nurse's association」 with related to continuing education.
5) It would be traied to collect lectures, articles in journal of 「nursing」, 「nursing education」, 「news of nurse's association」 by the staff of the NA/PHW/GHQ for Japanese nursing community.
On this study, it would be focused to collect and pigeonhole historical materials, to translate into Japanese, but not to analysis and interpret. The verification is yet to be seen. For future, bibliographical notes will be presented, the results will be contributed to THE JOURNAL OF JAPANESE ASSOCIATION OF HISTORICAL STUDIES OF NURSING and Journal of Japan Society of Medical History.