|Budget Amount *help
¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
The vivid recollection ability of imagery into the mental screen of human brain is one of the critical factors for the effectiveness of image training. The nine recollection cards of imagery are composed of the color papers(red, yellow, blue), the animal's color prints(monkey, dog, tiger) and the flower's color prints(cherry blossom, Japanese rose, chrysanthemum).
The first purpose of the present study was to examine the vividness and the process of imagery measured by the nine recollection cards. The second purpose of this study was to test some differences of vividness of the nine recollection cards between the experienced and the non experienced persons of the image training.
1 . The results of the experienced persons of the image training :
1) When they gaze on the pinpoint of th recollection cards, they have a tendency to recollect the imagery of the cards easily.
2) When they recollect the imagery of the cards, their mental screen becomes light or white. From the beginning of image training session, they have the color imagery.
2. The results of the non experienced persons of the image training :
1) When they watch the color papers , the anamal's and the flower's color prints of the recollection cards, they are apt to see the complementary color of the color papers and the afterimage of the animal's and the flower's color prints.
2) Their mental screen becomes dark or grey. They do not have the color imagery but the gray imagery.
3) It is very difficult for diem to continue the imagery of various cards.
4) When they relax or have the altered states of consiousness, they have a tendency to recollect the imagery of the cards.
5) Their recollection level in the image training session is influenced by the experimental environment(noise, ventilation and luminous intensity).