A Study on Educational Support for Migrants and Migrant Workers in East Asia
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Hosei University|
SASAGAWA Koichi Hosei University, Faculty of Letters, Professor (70178630)
南 相瓔 金沢大学, 経済学部, 教授 (50242540)
長澤 成次 千葉大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (50172523)
黄 富順 台湾, 嘉義師範大学, 学長
金 信一 韓国ソウル大学, 師範大学(教育学部), 教授
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
|Keywords||migrant, migrant workers / multi cultural education / cultural understanding / second language / literacy / right to learn / East Asian community / Sino-centrism / 外国人 / 東アジア / 言語教育 / 日本語教育 / 多文化社会 / 多言語社会 / 職業再訓練 / 文化摩擦・文化融合 / 生涯学習|
1) In East Asia big size of wave of migrants and migrant workers start Opium War and now we are facing of the third peaks of it.
2) We have two poles, the most industl
3) ialised country such as Japan and developing countries such as the Phillippins, and we can sea a human tide from industrialized to developing,
4) Shortage of labors host countries and Chinese tradition to use domestic helper and Philippinos with good English communication ability are main reasons of the tide.
5) In host countries educational support for migrants and migrant workers has been rapidly improved in a deecad.
6) Sino-centrism is one of the biggest factor of discrimination to the migrant and migrant workers.
7) In order to change current negative situation, review of Sino-centrism, Tao-ism are one of the crusial points and building up East Asian Solidarity,
8) Intra and inter Networking are one of the most important point to realize the solidarity and Phillipines and Chinese mutual support system should be one of Models.
Research Output (11results)