METALLOGENY IN COASTAL PROVINCE, FAR EAST RUSSIA
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||WASEDA UNIVERSITY|
ENJOJI Mamoru WASEDA UNIVERSITY, FUCULTY OF EDUCATION, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (70015890)
NEDACHI Munetomo WASEDA UNIVERSITY, FUCULTY OF SCIENCE, PROFESSOR (10107849)
SATO Kohei WASEDA UNIVERSITY, GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF JAPAN, SENIOR RESEARCHER
ROMANOVSKY N.P. WASEDA UNIVERSITY, FAR EAST RUSSIA, DIRECTOR
RODIONOV S.M. 早稲田大学, ロシア極東資源研究所, 主席研究員
KHANCHUK A.I. INSTITUTE OF GEOLOGY, FAR EAST RUSSIA, DIRECTOR
KOVALENKO S. プリモルスキー州地質鉱物委員会, 調査隊長
KORENBAUM S. ロシア極東地質学研究所, 主席研究員
KHANCHUK A.I ロシア極東地質学研究所, 所長
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥10,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥10,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥5,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥5,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,000,000)
|Keywords||SHIKHOTE-ALIN / MNOGOVERSINNOE MINE / GOLD DEPOSIT / FLUID INCLUSION / KITAMAMI REGION / QUARTZ / CO_2 / 沿海州 / シホテアリン / 環日本海 / 花崗岩質岩石 / 火成作用 / 鉱化作用 / 金鉱床 / 生成年代 / ハロゲン / 鉱床|
In Shikhote-Alin Ddistrict, Far East Russia, various kinds of mineralization were occurred with felsic igneous activity of Cretaceous to Paleogene age. Ore deposits of the Mnogovershinnoe Mine are of the hydrothermal gold bearing-vein type, and are important both in geologically and economically.
The modes of occurrence and the features of fluid inclusions in quartz from the deposits were investigated. The following results were obtained.
1) Three phase inclusions, composed of gaseous CO_2, liquid CO_2 and saline aqueous solution, may be the representative ore forming solution.
2) Former two phases homogenize at 28.3～30.1℃ into liquid phase.
3) On cooling, saline solution froze, and the ice melts at -3.4～-2.6℃, correlate to 5～4wt% (eq. NaClwt%).
4) On cooling, CO2-hydrates were formed and melts at +7.7～+9.2℃.
5) Some fluid inclusions homogenized at 265～320℃, although many were spoiled off by the leakage of inclusion fluids or decrepitation of the inclusion itself.
6) High saline fluid inclusions with daughter minerals such as halite, are not found in the sample.
The features and the data mentioned above are similar to those from ore deposits such as the Ohya Mine of the Kitakami Region, Japan, which are called to be continental type gold deposits. The present data are concordant with the part of idea that the Japanese Islands separated from the Siberian continent, at the time of formation of the Japan Sea.
Research Output (10results)