Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A).
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||TOHOKU UNIVERSITY|
SAITO Teijiro Graduate School of Science, Tohoku Univ., Associate Professor, 大学院・理学研究科, 助教授 (70004322)
TSUBOTA Hiroaki Graduate School of Science, Tohoku Univ., Professor, 大学院・理学研究科, 教授 (70005792)
TERASAWA Tatsuo Graduate School of Science, Tohoku Univ., Associate Professor, 大学院・理学研究科, 助教授 (40004436)
HASHIMOTO Osamu Graduate School of Science, Tohoku Univ., Professor, 大学院・理学研究科, 教授 (50092292)
KATO Sego Faculty of Science, Yamagata Univ., Professor, 理学部, 教授 (70013422)
TAMAE Tadaaki Graduate School of Science, Tohoku Univ., Associate Professor, 大学院・理学研究科, 助教授 (10133935)
BAKER Oliver ハンプトン大学, 助教授
PERDISAT Cha ウイリアム, メリー大学, 教授
FRULLANI Sal サニタ高等研究所, 教授
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥14,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥14,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥6,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥8,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥8,300,000)
|Keywords||electron beam / hypernuclei / kaon / spectrometer / septum magnet / RICH / Cherenkov detector / charge form factor / 電荷形状因子 / 補正コイル / 電荷分布|
1. In fiscal 1998, Saito and Takahashi (research collaborator) participated the experiment of measurements of the charge form factor at high momentum transfer. And Saito, Terasawa, Tsubota and Ueno participated the experiment of He(e,e').
2. Takahashi have stayed at Jefferson Laboratory to participate improvement of the detector for the spectrometer about one year. He measured charge distribution on the gas Cherenkov detector and deduced a mean number of photoelectrons. Using this result, he accomplished a on-line monitor system of the efficiency for the gas Cherenkov detectors. He got Master's degree thesis by this study at March of 1999.
3. Terasawa attended Hall A kaon collaboration meeting at August and decided to make a ring image Chrenkov detector (RICH) and to share a quartz for RICH.
4. The results of the experiments p(e, e'KィイD1+ィエD1) and (e, e) we participated were published in Phys. Rev. in 1999 as papers entitled "Longitudinal and Transverse Cross Sections in the ィイD11ィエD1H(e, e'KィイD1+ィエD1)Λ Reaction" and "Measurements of the Deuteron Elastic Structure function A(QィイD12ィエD1) for 0.7≦QィイD12ィエD1≦6.0 (GeV/c)ィイD12ィエD1 at Jefferson Laboratory".
5. In fiscal 1999, Ueno, Maeda and Tamae participated the experiment of electrodisintegration of ィイD13ィエD1He and ィイD14ィエD1He.
6. Takahashi have stayed at Sanita Institution in Rome to design and make RICH about one year. He did test experiment with model RICH and developed an analysis program for RICH.
7. Terasawa participated a test experiment for the Cherenkov detector at Jefferson Laboratory in August.
8. The results for the experiment for the charge form factor in 1998 was published in Phys. Rev. Lett. in February of 2000 as a paper entitled "GィイD2EpィエD2/GィイD2MpィエD2 Ratio by Polarization transfer in ep→ep".