Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
Town planning/Architectural planning
|Research Institution||Oita University|
SATO Seiji Professor, Dpartment of Architectural Engineering Faculty of Engineering Oita University, Representative of research, 工学部, 教授 (70113412)
AHN Hae-il Associate Professor, Department of Industrial Engineering, Seokyeong University, Allotmentor of research
KIM June-young Professor, Department of Urban Engineering Faculty of Engineering Seokyeong University, Allotmentor of research
KOBAYASHI Yuji Research Assistant, Department of Architectural Engineering Faculty of Engineering Oita University, Allotmentor of research, 工学部, 助手 (20305030)
KIM Ki-ho Professor, School of Architecture and Planning, The University of Seoul, Cooperation of research
LEE Seung-joo Associate Professor, Department of Urban Engineering Faculty of Engineering Seokyeong University, Cooperation of research
安 海壱 西京大学校, 産業工学科, 助教授
金 俊榮 西京大学校都市工学科, 教授
金 俊栄 西京大学校, 都市工学科, 教授
|Project Fiscal Year
1998 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||SEOUL / Landscape / Dense town space / Visibility / Invisibility analysis / Type of Landscape / Landscape Survey / Simulation Model / Computer Graphics / 景観阻害発生メカニズム / 景観阻害要因 / アンケート調査 / 都市空間 / 景観形成 / 景観指標 / コンピュータグラフィックス / 都市景観 / 高密度都市空間 / 景観阻害 / 景観誘導 / 景観構成要素 / 都市計画制度|
This project has the intent to explain the phenomenon of mechanism of disturbing factor and inducing method for landscape in densely developed town-space.
The main outcomes of this project are in the following manner :
(1) The following results were obtained from Chapter 2. Landscape analysis was carried out, such as visibility, visibility range, horizontal angle of visibility at those areas. And what is more, it was selected areas where these areas need landscape management by using the results of visibility. It is possible to pre-estimate the area that obstructs good landscape or not by using the computer graphics.
(2) The following results were obtained from Chapter 3. The purpose of the Chapter 3 is to clarify the space conditions and the landscape characteristics of Seoul, which is very dense. For this, many landscape pictures were taken in a field survey. We attempted to classify the landscape by applying multivariable analysis to the database which is assembled from the picture
s. As a result, we established five types of landscape, which are "Low-rise street landscape in a non-residential zone", "Street landscape in the commerce and business zone", "View landscape in low-rise residential zone", "View landscape of open space" and "High density residential landscape". Also, we observed the relationship between the classifications and other conditions which relate to the use zone and the topography.
(3) The following results were obtained from Chapter 4. The Chapter 4 aimed to clarify the evaluation of landscape by general inhabitants' consciousness in dense town space. A sampling survey using a questionnaire was carried out at seven areas in Seoul. Results are 1) The town landscape is affected in high density by 5 factors of regional component. 2) The evaluation about the familiar mountain is greatly different between the inhabitant's consciousness form and the use zone. 3) It was found that there was a difference between the function of the area and the use zone by the image evaluation of the area.
(4) The following results were obtained from Chapter 5. The purpose of the 5 Chapter is to propose the controlling method for landscape of high-rising apartments in dense residential zone in Seoul and to analyze physical and visual circumstance by controlling the landscape using computer simulation model of landscape. This is a case study on the high-rise apartment complexes in Seoul City, Korea. Firstly, we make the building digital data. Secondly, we construct the three-dimensional model on the basic building data. Thirdly, we figure for height types of the apartment complexes and we propose the technique of landscape control. Finally, we make the alternative image. Thus, we realize the physical and visual characteristic of each model.(height of 70% model, boundary distance proportion model, Altitude proportion model)
(5) The following results were obtained from Chapter 6. In the chapter 6, we modeled the antique architecture and the modern buildings that surrounded the architecture using CG.The CG model is NAMDEMUN which is national treasure NO.1 in Korea. And we obtained how modern high-rise buildings took effect the around landscape. We modeled the present situation and six models changed the height of buildings. So, it's important to construct the simulation model which design details of architecture CG free is from traditional form . Less