Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (A)
KATO Reizo RIKEN, Condensed Molecular Materials Laboratory, 分子物性化学研究室, 主任研究員 (80169531)
KOBAYASHI Akiko The University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Science, Research Centre for Spectrochemistry, 大学院・理学系研究科, 教授 (50011705)
ENOKI Toshiaki Tokyo Institute of Technology, Department of Chemistry, 大学院・理工学研究科, 教授 (10113424)
KOSHIHARA Shin-ya Tokyo Institute of Technology, Department of Materials Science, 大学院・理工学研究科, 助教授 (10192056)
KOJIMA Norimichi The University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, 大学院・総合文化研究科, 教授 (60149656)
OKAMOTO Hiroshi The University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, Department of Advanced Materials Science, 大学院・新領域創成科学研究科, 助教授 (40201991)
|Project Fiscal Year
1998 – 2001
Completed(Fiscal Year 2002)
|Budget Amount *help
¥83,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥83,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2001 : ¥17,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥17,000,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥19,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥19,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥20,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥20,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥27,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥27,200,000)
|Keywords||Photo-induced phase transition / Super conductivity / Magnetic properties / Charge transfer phase transition / Metal complexes / Transport properties / Nonlinear optics / Spin-crossover complexes / 光誘起相転位 / 超伝導 / 磁性 / 電荷移動相転位 / 金属錯体 / 電気伝導性 / 非線形光学応答 / スピンクロスオーバー錯体 / 光誘起相転移 / 強磁性 / 電荷移動相転移 / 光物性 / 強磁性体 / 電荷移動 / 光学特性 / スピンクロスオーバー転移|
We have studied solid state properties of metal-assembled complexes and have obtained the following results;
1) Two new Pd(dmit)_2-based molecular superconductors have been found. Electronic states of these systems under pressure have been investigated with X-ray diffraction method and band calculation.
2) Two examples of superconductivity induced by uniaxial strain have been found in molecular conductors, (DIETS)_2[Au(CN)_4] and ヲツ'-Me_4As[Pd(dmit)_2]_2, where metal complexes play an important role.
3) The first metallic crystals of Ni(tmdt)_2 composed of single component molecules have been synthesized and characterized.
4) The first examples of metallic systems interacting with ferromagnetic spins, (EDO-TTF)_2M(mnt)_2 (M=Ni, Pt), have been found. For (DMET)_2FeBr_4, a direct evidence of the ヲミ-d interaction particularly enhanced around the M-I transition has been obtained by the magnetoresistance measurements.
5) The newly synthesized mixed-valence complex [(n-Pr)_4N][Fe^<II>Fe^<III>(dto)_3] has been revealed that the system shows the ferromagnetic transition at 6.5 K and the reversible charge transfer phase transition at about 120 K.
6) We have prepared several [Fe(4-R=z)_3] complex films by using ion-exchange films such as Nafion film as counter anion, and have revealed that these films show the spin-crossover phenomenon near the room temperature.
7) The dynamical study on the photo-effect under magnetic field in organic Fe(II) complex which shows the spin-crossover transition has revealed that the cooperative interaction plays an important role in the dynamic process of the photoconversion.
8) Gigantic optical nonlinearity has been found in the one-dimensional (1D) Mott insulators, halogen-bridged Ni complexes, with electro-reflectance measurements, which strongly indicates a high potential for new optoelectronic materials of the 1D Mott-insulators.