The research of the structural retrieval of the text data and the illustration data in the classical copies
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||National Institute of Japanese Literature|
NAKAMURA Yasuo National Institute of Japanese Literature, Research Information Department, Professor, 研究情報部, 教授 (60144680)
ITO Tetuya NIJL, Research Information Department, Associate Professor, 研究情報部, 助教授 (10232456)
SUZUKI Jun NIJL, Bibliograpihc and Referrence Services Department, Professor, 整理閲覧部, 教授 (40162953)
TAKEI Kyozo NIJL, research Information Department, Professor, 研究情報部, 教授 (60105567)
EDO Hideo NIJL, Research Information Department, Research Asociate, 研究情報部, 助手 (50290870)
IRIGUCHI Atushi NIJL, Research Information Department, Research Asociate, 研究情報部, 助手 (80243872)
上野 真志 岩波書店, 電子出版部, 課長
立川 美彦 国文学研究資料館, 研究情報部, 教授 (60270419)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2001
Completed(Fiscal Year 2001)
|Budget Amount *help
¥29,690,000 (Direct Cost : ¥29,000,000、Indirect Cost : ¥690,000)
Fiscal Year 2001 : ¥2,990,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,300,000、Indirect Cost : ¥690,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥5,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥11,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥11,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥9,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥9,700,000)
|Keywords||Text / Image intensifier / Illustrations / Retrieval / Map / Library system / Structural retrieval / Data base / 画像 / 構造 / 図会 / 大地図 / 現代語から古語へ / 挿し絵 / 特殊文字|
Various illustrations may be given in the classical copies of Japan. And, some of them have i 1 Iustrations as the base and text informations there as the commentary I ike Meisyozue. It is very important that advanced retrieval is possible. By the achievement of this project, we can search relation closely between texts to illusrations in the work. And so, we can look up closely jn the illusratlons of the noted places and text informations as the commentary. It spent four years from 1998 until 2001, that we developed database system as Personal e-Library System of the prose and the Waka with retrleval functlon of the illusrations. Moreover, we developed a system as a prototype to make data base and look up such as the big map beyond the size of the booklet, the volume thlng, and the lengthwise thing
We described these details in the report book of this investigation. The contents of the report are as the following.
l. The idea of the basic system.
2. The retrieval of the full text data base and the image data base. -About The Tale of Genji with the illustratlons-
3. The retrieval of the full text data base and the image data base. -About the Meisyozue-.
4. The retrieval of the full ・text data base and the image data base. -About the Japanese Waka book with the i 1 Iusrations-
5. The retrieval system of archaic word dictionary. -About the use because of the decision of retrieval word-
6. A data base system of high precision image to be made and read. -The big map of noted places and historic spots, and Meisyozue-.
7. The development to use a data base system of high precision image to be made and read.
And, we made a CD-ROM of the various systems and sample data concerned with this investigation and put on the report book.
Research Output (2results)