Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A).
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Tokyo Institute of Technology|
MIKI Chitoshi Tokyo Iustitute of Technology, Graduate School of Science and Engineering Professor, 大学院・理工学研究科, 教授 (20016645)
SOHICHI Hirose Tokyo Institute of Technology, Graduate School of Information Science and Engineering Professor, 大学院・情報理工学研究科, 教授 (00156712)
MASUDA Nobutoshi Musashi Institute of Technology, Faculty of Engineering Professor, 工学部, 教授 (00016700)
OTSUKI Nobuaki Tokyo Institute of Technology, Graduate School of Science and Engineering Professor, 大学院・理工学研究科, 教授 (40211106)
SHIRAHATA Hiromi Musashi Institute of Technology, Faculty of Engineering Lecturer, 工学部, 講師 (40298013)
ICHIKAWA Atsushi Tokyo Institute of Technology, Graduate School of Science and Engineering Professor, 大学院・理工学研究科, 教授
竹之内 博之 社団法人建設機械化研究所, 研究第二部, 部長(研究職)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥26,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥26,800,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥3,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥7,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥16,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥16,800,000)
|Keywords||Steel Bridge / Health Evaluation / Monitoring / Database / Weigh-in-Motion / Deformation due to Temperature / Identification of Structure / Non-Destructive Test / 光ファイバー / 温度変化 / 長期測定 / ウェインモーション / 既設鋼橋 / 現有耐力 / 合成桁 / プルーフローディングテスト / 付着 / 打ち抜き試験 / 界面|
This year was the final year of this project, and the summary of the research results of this year is as follows.
(1) The database of the examples of damage cases was opened on Internet. It includes the evaluation of the causes of them and the repairing methods with their effects. The system for updating this database was also developed to add the latest information on damages from the domestic and overseas investigators.
(2) The system for Weigh-in-Motion was developed to measure the axle weight of vehicles on existing bridges automatically. In this year, the improvements of the system were done to make the accuracy better by introducing the measuring system of the velocity of vehicles from the strain data at two different positions.
(3) In order to investigate the influence of the change of temperature on the deformation characteristics of steel bridges, the observation of the behavior during cooling process of a girder specimen with concrete slab were carried out. In the tests, the who
le girder specimen was warmed up to some temperature, and then it was opened to the air to be made cool. In this study, the influence of the difference of heat capacity between steel and concrete, and the influence of the difference of the supporting condition (fix or free) at the shoe were considered. In addition to the testing results, with considering the results of FEM analysis of the specimen, the possibility of the application of deformation due to temperature to bridge monitoring was discussed.
(4) The FEM analysis model was built to identify the structure system of the whole of a steel bridge including the superstructure and piers. It was built without considering some assumptions in design, but with considering the actual configuration of the bridge. The resu lts of the analysis with the load measured in (2) applied showed good agreements with the actual behavior of the bridge.
(5) With the system of real-time remote monitoring system utilizing optical fiber network that was developed by the last year, by using the system above-mentioned in (2) and (4), the system to monitor health and damage of steel bridge was built, and in present, the system is in long term use. Less