Researches into the appropriate way of reaching agreement on school management in the era of decentralization
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||The University of Tokyo|
URANO Toyokazu Graduate School of Education, The University of Tokyo, Professor, 大学院・教育学研究科, 教授 (70002467)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥2,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,800,000)
|Keywords||Community school / school participation / pupils participation / parents participation / community participation / tripartite conference / Nagano prefecture Tatsuno high school / Educational Reform in the prefecture Kochi / 国民の教育権|
We made on-the-spot investigations in the terms of appropriate way of reaching agreement on school management.
1. We acquired following knowledge on the actual conditions and meanings of the "tripartite Conference" and "community forum".
(1) The Participates act on the general rules of their equality.
(2) Those function as the mutual learning organizations.
(3) Those function as the organization for guidance by teachers occasionally.
(4) Those activate PTA.
(5) Those bring growth of pupils, especially those pupils participating in those organizations.
(6) Participation by pupils in "community forum" has remarkably important meanings.
(7) The discussion on school lessons has important meanings.
(8) That they place "tripartite conference" as the meetings for just conference, not decision making is appreciate.
(9) Those began to be connected with community activations.
2. We acquired following knowledge on the actual conditions and meanings of the Educational Reform in the prefecture Kochi.
(1) The half number of the people of the prefecture appreciates the effects of that reform.
(2) The 40% of the principals and 70% of the teachers make its evaluation as the top-down reform.
(3) The change on way of thinking by teachers and way of administration by Board of education.
Research Products (16results)