Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B).
|Research Institution||TOKYO GAKUGEI UNIVERSITY|
TANAKA Yoshimi Tokyo Gakugei University, United Graduate School of Education, Professor, 大学院・連合学校教育学研究科, 教授 (00115247)
KIMURA Makoto Sizuoka University,Faculty of Education,Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (90234377)
SAKAGUCHI Kenichi Tokyo Gakugei University,Faculty of Education,Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (30284425)
HORIUCHI Tathuo Ohsaka Municipal University,Graduate School of Literature,Professor, 文学研究科, 教授 (40135273)
SASAKI Susumu Aichi University,Junior College Department,Professor, 短期大学部, 教授 (10083601)
SASAKI Eiichi Otemon Gakuin University, Faculty of Humanics, Professor, 人間学部, 教授 (30125471)
|Project Fiscal Year
1998 – 2001
Completed(Fiscal Year 2001)
|Budget Amount *help
¥11,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥11,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2001 : ¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥4,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,500,000)
|Keywords||technology education / vocational education / teacher education / university curriculum / 技術教育 / 職業教育 / 教員養成 / 大学カリキュラム / 教員養成史|
Our final report contents the following topics ;
(1) Retrospect and prospect of Japanese studies on the history of technology and vocational teacher education in Japan.
(2) Comparative-historical study on the university-based manual and industrial teacher education ; An introduction.
(3) Manual training teacher education for normal schools at the special course of drawing and manual training , Tokyo Higher Normal School.
(4) Vocational distributive and business teacher education for commercial schools at the attached teacher training school of Tokyo Higher Commercial School.
(5) Problems of Japanese high school shop assistant teachers.
The university-based teacher education system after the world war II Japan has neglected to develop the curricula and practices of vocational teacher education , and few researchers and educators have focused their attentions on this problems , although the Japanese teacher training system before 1949 had the remarkable outcome of the vocational teacher preparation.