Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B).
|Research Institution||Hokkaido University of Education|
MITSUHASHI Koichi Faculty of Education, Hokkaido University of Education Associate Professor, 教育学部・函館校, 助教授 (40166062)
YAMAGUCHI Yoshikazu Faculty of Education, Hokkaido University of Education Associate Professor, 教育学部・函館校, 助教授 (30271018)
YAMAZAKI Shokichi Faculty of Education, Hokkaido University of Education Associate Professor, 教育学部・函館校, 助教授 (80107242)
NAKAMURA Koji Faculty of Education, Hokkaido University of Education Professor, 教育学部・函館校, 教授 (40007563)
|Project Fiscal Year
1998 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,700,000)
|Keywords||Instructional Design / teaching plans / Excellent Practice / preceding practices / Record of Practice (Classroom-activities) / Research on Teaching / Characteristics of teaching / the classroom-activities / Decode / Teaching Strategy / 授業設計 / 先行実践 / 授業記録 / 授業研究 / 授業の特徴 / 記号解読 / 教授方略 / 授業設計の手がかり因子 / 因子分析 / 授業観 / 授業の構造図|
The study of teaching is to give a deep significance to teaching and learning behaviors and to identify them. It is also regarded as an activity of creating 'conceptual knowledge' which goes through the process of chainging tacit knowledge into the clear concept, that is, the process of 'externalization' (tacit knowledge into explicit knowledge). With the aim of applying to a new practical plan and drafting some information which we can get by analysing and interpreting seniors' and colleagues' excellent pracitces, we suggested the following five points of view :
1. Conducting a questionnaire aimed at teachers and trainees in order to investigate the clues to teaching plans, we extracted and interpreted 13 factors as a result of factor-analysis. On the basis of this investigation, we analyzed and examined the following five points concerning the clues to teaching plans : (1) teachers' and trainees' characteristics, (2) characteristics of elementary and junior high school teachers, (3)
elementary and junior high school trainees' characteristics, (4) characeristics about the teachers' and trainees' groups at a certain school among the schools investigated, and (5) characteristics based on teaching profession years.
2. We examined how to designe teaching plans by the use of information about learners and characteristics of teaching materials taken from seniors'. excellent practices and records. Furthermore, we proposed the ways of teaching plans and development as well as particular models in the materials of 'speed' in elementary school arithmetic.
3. In order to analyze and extract teaching characteristics from the practical records so far, we designed figures to express visually 'the structure of teaching process' and 'changing process and its structure of teaching strategies and intentions.' As a result of using those figures, we found they were very effective.
4. Aiming at the students before and after their practice teaching, we analyzed and examined their abilities to observe and record the important teaching scenes, and their abilities to read the teaching strategies based on the records. Furthermore, we developed the teaching study method and ways of observing and recording focused on key scenes and key words.
5. We carried out and factor-analyzed the questionnaire about activities in educational practices focused on in student teaching. As a result, 11 factors were extracted and interpreted.