Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Irrigation, drainage and rural engineering/Rural planning
|Research Institution||Kobe University|
UCHIDA Kazunori Kobe University, Department of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (80111946)
KIMATA Takeshi Osaka Prefecture University, Department of Ragional Environmental Science, Lecturer, 大学院・農学生命科学研究科, 講師 (60254439)
SHIMADA Kiyoshi Tokyo Uniiversity of Agriculture and Technology Faculty of Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (20123234)
TANAKA Tsutomu Kobe University, Department of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (20144602)
SAKAGAMI Toshihiko Kawasaki Geological Engineering Co., Ltd., Kansai Brunch, Head Director, 関西支社神戸支社技術部, 土質担当課長(研究職)
TORII Tsuyoshi Construction Project Consultants, Inc., Osaka Brunch, Head Director, 土質技術部長(研究職)
阪口 秀 神戸大学, 農学部, 助手 (10235145)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2001
Completed(Fiscal Year 2001)
|Budget Amount *help
¥12,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥12,800,000)
Fiscal Year 2001 : ¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,800,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥4,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥5,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,500,000)
|Keywords||Embankment dam / Earthquake resistance evaluation / Earthquake / Triaxial test / Dynamic deformation characteristic / Dynamic response analysis / Numerical analysis / Digital Video / 兵庫県南部地震 / ボーリング調査 / PS検層試験 / 弾性波探査 / 繰返し三軸試験|
1) Location, damage and emergency repair of embankment dams damaged by the 1995 Hyogoen-nanbu Earthquake are unified in a GIS database.
2) The following in-situ tests were performed to evaluajte earthquake resistance of restored embankments and foundations at the embankment dams of Niroku-ike, Sugatadani-ike and Daiteibou-ike damaged ; boring log, PS loging, Reflection logging.
3) Stability analysis during earthquake and earthquake response analysis were performed to consider the main cause of the damage for the embankment dams of Idenoshiri-ike and Niroku-ike, and it is concluded that the main cause is the development of excess pore pressure in the upper slope of these dams.
4) Cyclic undrained triaxial tests under strain-path control were performed using embankment materials sampled at the three embankment dams mentioned above. The purpose of this test is to consider the possibility of simulating soil strain behavior during earthquake usirtg test results. Control and data acquisition programs are developed for this test using Visual Basic. As a result of the test, it is concluded that the control of strain amplitude is easier than the conventional test under stress-path control, and that the deformation characteristics of shear modulus ratio and damping ratio.
5) K0 consolidation test is easily controlled using strain-path control.
6) The dynamic deformation analysis of two-dimensional model of embankment dams was proposed to evaluate earthquake resistance of embankment dams using dynamic deformation parameters obtained form the cyclic tests.
7) Color figures of the analyzed results were shown to be available for design using KSUWAD.