Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Irrigation, drainage and rural engineering/Rural planning
|Research Institution||Nihon University|
ISHIKAWA Shigeo(1999-2001) Nihon University, College of Bioresource Sciences, Associate Professor, 生物資源科学部, 助教授 (30147673)
丸山 利輔(1998-1999) 日大, 生物資源科学部, 教授 (90026451)
HORINO Haruhiko Osaka Prefecture University, Graduate School of Agriculture and Biological Sciences, Associate Professor, 大学院・農学生命科学研究科, 助教授 (30212202)
KOHNO Eiichi Nihon University, College of Bioresource Sciences, Professor, 生物資源科学部, 教授 (20096811)
MARUYAMA Toshisuke Ishikawa Agricultural College, President, 学長 (90026451)
NAGASAKA Sadao Nihon University, College of Bioresource Sciences, Lecturer, 生物資源科学部, 講師 (70318385)
SAITO Kozou Nihon University, College of Bioresource Sciences, Lecturer, 生物資源科学部, 講師 (00130500)
石川 重雄 日本大学, 生物資源科学部, 助教授 (30147673)
白岩 隆己 日本大学, 生物資源科学部, 教授 (40059225)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2001
Completed(Fiscal Year 2001)
|Budget Amount *help
¥11,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥11,500,000)
Fiscal Year 2001 : ¥400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥4,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥6,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,500,000)
|Keywords||Probability density function / Heat island / Acid rain / Urban climate / Function of environmental conservation in farmland / Multiple regression analysis / 農地の多面的利用 / クールアイランド / 農林地と都市との気温差 / 重回帰分析 / 土地利用 / 気温緩和効果 / 気温環境 / 気温 / 湿度 / リモートセンシング / 緑地の気温調節 / 年最大降雨量 / 対数正規分布 / 確率分布関数 / 確率分布関数の統合化|
Summary of this study is as follows.
1) Probability density function (P.D.F.) was investigated using the rainfall data at 6 sites in Japan. The result shows that the accuracy was not so different between each type of P.D.F. from the viewpoint of prediction and unified regression line could be made for all durations of rainfall and all sites.
2) It was attempted to clarify the temperature differences between several big cities and their surrounding small towns. The result shows that the outstanding characteristics of hourly changes of temperature differences were clarified.
3) It was analyzed the temperature differences between capital cities of prefectures and their surrounding small towns using multiple regression analysis. The result shows that the phenomena of heat island was evaluated.
4) It was evaluated influence of land use to the phenomena of heat island using multiple regression analysis. The result shows the relationship between temperature and land use around the point that temperature was measured.
5) Water quality in rain was measured. Concentrations of the parameters related to acid rain were high in summer. Concentrations of the parameter related to neutralization were also high in summer.
6) It was investigated the existing condition of outflow of nitrogen nutrients from upland soil. Fundamental physical properties and soil solution quality of upland soil and water quality of outflow from upland soil were tested.