A Study of Methods of Support of Self-integration, Relationship and Self-realization in the life of the Old Person with Memorial Disorder (Dementia)
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Tokai University|
KITA Masaharu Tokai University, School of Health Sciences, Professor, 健康科学部, 教授 (70153088)
HOSHINO Masa-aki Mie-prefectural Univeristy, Schol of Nursing, Professor, 看護学部, 教授 (90065318)
WATANABE Tosihyuki Tokai University, School of Health Sciences, Assistant Professor, 医学部, 講師 (70240512)
YAGUCHI Koicih Tokai University, School of Health Sciences, Professor, 健康科学部, 教授 (20141161)
YONEYAMA Nanako Tokai University, School of Health Sciences, Assistant Professor, 健康科学部, 講師 (20276877)
OHTA Teiji Hokkaido Asai-gakuen Unjversity, School of Human-walfare, Professor, 人間福祉学部, 教授 (90223833)
村田 要一 東海大学, 医学部, 講師 (80190924)
安藤 順一 同朋大学, 社会福祉学部, 教授 (00121418)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2001
Completed(Fiscal Year 2001)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,200,000)
Fiscal Year 2001 : ¥100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥100,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
|Keywords||old person with dementia / memorial disorder / individual recollective interview / recollection / empathic relationship / self-integration / participation in living / self-realization / アルツハイマー型の痴呆 / 逆向性記憶障碍(障害) / 長期記憶の再生 / 援助研修マニュアル / 自己表現の共感・受容・支持 / 自己と環境の統合機能 / 援助者による対象者理解の変容 / 逆向性の記憶障害 / 連想深化の質問 / 自己と環境の統合の自我機能 / ビデオ分析基準 / アルツハイマー型痴呆 / 逆向性記憶障害 / 長期記憶再成 / 連想強化質問 / 「自己統合」支援 / 「関係維持」支援|
(1) Purpose : Discover principles and methods of support of the recollection, self-integration and empathic relationship of the old person with memorial disorder (dementia), participating and self-realizating in the life.
(2) Practice : Operated the individual recollective interview between the old person with memorial disorder (as secondary and tertiary) and the staff nursing and counseling.
(3) Results : The said persons with memorial disorder (as secondary and tertiary) are as following ; 1) able to recollect the memories on familiar scene, with repeated interviews. 2) able to playback the emotion on impressive experiences with receptive and empathic supporters. 3) able to participate in a group and act with self-integration and own role, among supporters. 4) able to interpret the roles in a relationship with the experience and memory of own life. 5) able to memory the talk and experience recently, during make active recollection and self-expression.
(4) Confirmation : The said person with memorial disorder is as following ; 1) the substance of dementia is a memorial disorder. 2) able to talk with the partner within the zone of remembrance focused by the partner. 3) able to appear the relation in roles with active ego, among empathy of partners. 4) essential to be taken with interests, absorption and insight by the interviewer for the said person participate and self-realize in living. 5) able to make self-integration and empathic relationship.
(5) Continue : We will research on the circumstances and arts for the person with memorial disorder to make particiation and self-realization in living.
Research Products (9results)