A Study of the philosophical and theoretical Relations between Sociology and Philosopy of Life
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||Oita University|
YOSHIME Katsuhiko Oita University, Faculty of Economics, Professor, 経済学部, 教授 (50117412)
|Project Fiscal Year
1998 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||Soul / mights of life / form of life / value-realization / mean / interpretation of meaning / value-relation / determination of attitude / 魂 / 生の諸力 / 生の形式 / 価値実現 / 意味解明 / 態度決定 / 価値関係 / 意味附与 / 価値実現過程 / 愛の秩序 / 実存 / 文化 / 生|
The purpose of this study is to analyze the theoretical relations between "Lebensphilosophe" and "Handlungstheorie" in the cases of Max Weber, Georg Simmel, Karl Jaspers and Max Scheler, in order to reconstruct these relations finally as a theorie of "Lebensfuhrungs"-structure. The results of analysis would be formulated as follows :
1. In the socialthoughts and -theories of Weber and Simmel such metaphysical concepts as "Seele", "Leben" and "Lebensmachte" function as the definitive constituent elements of theories.
2. In this point it should be confirmed that their socialtheories are just as determinately regulated by their contemporary "Lebensphilosophie" as "Existenzphilosophie" of Karl Jaspers.
3. It is a fundamental metaphysical supposition common to them all that "Leben" and "Welt" are formalized by "Lebensmachte".
4. The metaphysical suppositions of Weber concerning the historical life are formulated as a three phasic constituted model. First, "Lebensmachte" should be selected by "Seele", and then a selected "Macht" demands to realize itself in accordance with it's own "innere Eigengesetzlichkeit" from "Seele". Finally "Seele" realizes this "Macht" in the "Sein und Tat" of "Seele" itself.
5 The Concept of "Lebensmachte" is defined also in the case of Max Scheler in the same way as the case of Weber formalistic in strict conformity with the value-theory of German Southwest School.
6. According to formalistic definition of the concept of "Lebensmachte", Weber defined the concept of "Handeln" as "process of value-realization".
Research Output (12results)