HORIHATA Masaomi Kumamoto University, Faculty of Education, Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (60253704)
OGAWA Takeo Kumamoto University, Faculty of Literature, Full-time instructor, 文学部, 講師 (30295117)
SAKURAI Yohko Kumamoto University, Faculty of Education, Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (60211934)
HARUTA Naoki Kumamoto University, Faculty of Education, Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (80295112)
SAKAGUCHI Itaru Kumamoto University, Faculty of Literature, Associate Professor, 文学部, 助教授 (10136799)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
We would like to introduce our research about Kammon-nikki, prince Sadafusa's diary. This research is designed to probe the characteristics of Fushiminomiya family' s circle of ceremony, art and literature. For this purpose, we decoted Kammon-nikki and investigated contents of the diary. We refer to many materials relative to the diary, especially, ceremony, Yusoku, public entertainment, waka poetry, renga poetry, some tales, person' s name and place' s name. And finally, we analyzed these. We could show you some following results.
(1) We annoted a pert of Kanmon-nikki, a period of the 30th year of Ohei.
(2) We figured out member of the circle, specifically Sadafusa's relationship with his family, relatives and his retainers, roles of Sadahusa' s. And we gasped Sadahusa' s association with abdicated King and the shogunate.
(3) We make a table of the annual events and monthly events of a period of all 30th year of Ohei, and we noted the comments on these.
(4) We probed the way appreciated the classics, especially the Tale of Genji, the tale of Heike.
(5) We probed the way they appreciated Renga poetry.
(6) We probed the characteristic of diary's expression on the Middle Age.
(7) We listed all the names in the diary, a period of all the 30th year of Ohei, and also listed all books in the whole Diary.
The conclusion is that we probe activities of cultural attainments in the Fushiminomiya circle and we could lay the foundation of studying the culture of Muromachi era.