AN ANALYSE OF MECANISM OF POLITICAL DECISION-MAKING SYSTEM IN THE CONTEMPORARY VIETNAM
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Wasde University|
TSUBOI Yoshiharu Waseda University, School of Political Science and Economics, Professor, 政治経済学部, 教授 (00163874)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
|Keywords||Contemporary Vietnam / mechanism of political decision making / Vietnamese Communist Party / collective leadership / Socialism / market economy / Fatherland front / French colonv / ヴェトナム戦争|
- An analysis of mechanism of political decision making system in the contemporary Vietnam.
By analyzing of both organization of Vietnamese Communist Party (Political department, a Standing committee, a Central committee, a General meeting and local structure) and organization of government (the central government and local administration system). And by analyzing of mutual relation of these two organizations.
- A historical and concrete analysis of election process for becoming a member of Vietnamese Communist Party and obligation and privilege of being the member.
- An elucidation of political role of general public groups, specially "Fatherland front" (Fatherland front had the decisive power to screen out candidates for Diet members in recommendation process.)
- Examination on how political and administrative reform present progressing connect with an economic reform so-called transitional process to market economy.
- Studying on mechanism of political decision making with going back to history, spotlighting on historical characteristics of Vietnamese society, ex.collective leadership (tradition of senior members meeting in the villages).
- Comparative research of mechanism of political decision making of former socialist countries, such as Soviet Union, People's Republic of China, Eastern Europe Countries and Cuba.
- Comparative research of mechanism of political decision making of Cambodia, Laos, Algeria and African countries where French are spoken, which had been French colonies.
- In these ways, however not having enough materials for research, whole mechanism of political decision making in the contemporary Vietnam was elucidated for the most part.
Research Products (5results)