The System Of Human Resources Development in Japan
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||HOKKAIDO UNIVERSITY|
KIMURA Yasushige HOKKAIDO Univ., Grad. School of Edu., Prof., 大学院・教育学研究科, 教授 (40003959)
SHIINA Kou HOKKAIDO Univ., Grad. School of Edu., Asso. Prof., 大学院・教育学研究科, 助教授 (50281762)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,300,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
|Keywords||O J T (on-the-job training) / O f f J T (off-the-job training) / polytechnic college / polytecnic center / human resourse development / 職業能力開発促進センター / ポリテクセンター / テクニシャン養成 / 在職者教育 / 地域との連携 / 教育訓練計画の立案 / 人材育成 / 事業内認定短大 / Off・JT / 社立学校 / テクニシヤン|
(1) This is a study on the system of human resource development in Japan. The focus of this paper is on the personnel development in the field of automobil, electric machine and steel industry, and also on practical education of polytechnic colleges and centers.
(2) In the past, self-improvement and OJT (On-the-Job Training) were considered as the basis for personnel development. OffJT (Off-the-Job Training) was subordinated to OJT as a supplement. But recently the waght of OffJT is increasing. As a result, OffJT becomes the basis for personnel development and equivalent to OJT.
(3) Divisional traning and function-specific training are the basis for OffJT.The education and training center in the company assists personnel development activities in divisional training and in function-specific training. The education and training center offers executive training course, management training course, engineering training course and technical training course.
(4) The training course for the exec
utives provides them with management philosophy, management strategy. The management training course provides middle managers, supervisors and all types of leaders with management philosophy, human nature.
(5) In these times of striking technological innovation, many companys appreciate the needs of engineering training. Companys provide engineering staffs with various types of training from basic technology to applied. Companys provide engineering managers with management knowhow and management education.
(6) Trends toward technical development and internationalization have brought striking changes to the manufacturing divisions. Companys provide technicians with technical traning of high level technology appropriate to automation and information society.
(7) Twenty-six polytechnic colleges have been established around the country. The polytechnic colleges offer two years specialist cources and ability development seminars in short term. The Specialist courses provide comprehensive programs for technician training. The ability development seminars provide various training courses for full time employees.
(8) The polytechnic centers provide job-hunters and full time employees with various training seminars. The polytechcic centers also offer consultation and assistance on vocational training for employers. Less
Research Output (6results)