Income Distribution Aspect of the German Social Market Economy Studies Using SOEP Data
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||KOBE UNIVERSITY|
MARUYA Reishi Kobe University Graduate School of Economics, Professor, 経済学研究科, 教授 (60030673)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,500,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||Social Market Economy / German Neo-liberalism / SOEP (GSOEP) / Panel Analisys / Income Distribution / GINI Coefficient / earnings mobility / Gesellschaftspolitik / パネル分析 / 労働分配率 / 雇用創出効果 / LIS / EVS / SOEP(GSOEP) / ドイツ / 政策形成過程 / 勤労者世帯 / 体制整合性原則 / 補完性原則|
1. Prospect of the latest discussions of the German Social Market Economy.
(1)I made mutual relationship of various (policies) of German Neo-liberalism's order policy clear, especially, discussed about the difference of between the ideas of the Freiburger School and the Social Market Economy's concepts. Again, I drafted the classification of the flow of Neo-socialism centering on K.Schiller, I made clear and examined the comparativeness of the features of concepted the Social Market Economy's secondary phase (enlighteneded market economy) and Neo-liberalism's ideas.
(2) I examined the connections of policy concepts of the German Neo-liberalism and the development of the German economy, and discussed about that economic conceptions effect practical economic policy, as well as the development of real economy, and made the effective conditions of system clearly.
2. Survey of the income distribution structure, using SOEP data.
(1) I examined the strtucture and chracter of SOEP.Using SOEP data, I surveyed the various researches and investigated the situation of application to distribution problems.
(2) I made the chracteristics of the Social Market Economy's income distribution structure clear. Besides, I am planning to announce officially about the results of this analysis, after been adopted by Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) 's working paper series.
(3) I estimated the change of income distribution structure among households, using 3 kinds of scales. And estimated about sensibility to analysis results, used by different scales. Unequal order doesn't have influence largely, but has a influence (effect) on unequal degree, which cann't be ignored.
Research Output (6results)