An Investigation of the business incubation in the Regional Projects like the Science Parks.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Nippon Institute of Technology|
MASUDA Shinji NIPPON INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, 工学部・産学リエゾンセンター, 教授 (50016573)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||Buisiness Incubation / Science Park / Regional Liaison / Project Coordination / Project Support. / インキュベート施設 / 運営実態 / 起業家育成|
A thorough investigation of all the Japanese Science Parks is made by questionaires and interviews. The following results were obtained by the investigation.
1. The followings are observed in the most of the science parks;
(1)The major functions of supporting entrepreneurs at the business incubatons in the Science Parks, are merely providing discounted rental space.
(2)Valuable machineries, instruments and softwares are prepared for the public use in the incubator or in the Science Parks so that for helping young business firms economically and technologically.
2. Some Science Parks provide consultation services by vavious experts of engineering and management.
3. In the most successfully operated Incubatars or Science Parks, the regional liaison activities are observed so as to attain regional consensus to the specific regional Industrial problems to be solved.
4. The project coordination functions are also observed so as to conduct actual regional industrial activities.
5. The combined functions of the regional liaison and the regional project coordination are observed in Hokkaido, Tsukada Research Consortium and Kurume-Tosu region cases. This is reported in the following paper. "Chiiki Gijutu Item Sokusin Report" published by Nihon-Tekunomato, or Regional Technology Transter Promotion Report by Japan-Technomart.
Research Products (12results)