Structure and Reactions of Unstabe Nuclai Stustied with Antisymmetrized
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||KYOTO UNIVERSITY|
HORIUCH Hisashi Kyoto University, Graduct School of Science, Professor, 大学院・理学研究科, 教授 (60027349)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,900,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
|Keywords||AMD+Hartree-Foch / Breakdown of magic number / dripline / a orbit / fragmentation raection / cluotow stuctine / liquid-gas phace transition / deformed Gauss packet / Gogny力 / パリティ射影 / AMD / 魔法数 / 角運動量射影 / AMD+Hartree-Fock / ガモフ・テラー遷移 / 密度依存Volkov力 / 対相関 / ハロー構造 / 中性子ドリップライン|
(1) Study of _<11>Bc with AMD+Hartree-Foch method :
Reasons of the breakdown of N=8 magic number in _<11>Bc ground state were investigated. Lowering of set orbits due to the paining colelation of valence neutrone proved to be important.
(2) Study of He isotopes with AMD+Hartree-Fork method : The reason why _<10>He with N=8 magic number is unbound was investigated. Resonable strength of the two-nucleor LS force was found to birid _8He deeply.
(3) Study of _<10>Bc by variation after angular momentum projection : AMD proved to reproduce well the data of excited rotational bands with one and two neutrons in δ orbit.
(4) Fragmentation reaction reflecting the nuclear structure of colliding nuclei :
Li+He coincidence cross saction was found to be large for the breakup of _<19>B which is predicted to have cluster structure. The cross section is largest for about 30 MeV/u in indent energy.
(5) Liquid-gas phase transition :
The phase transition of the nuclear system with the mass number 36 from liquid to gas was investigated with AMD+MF by using Volkov and Gogny forces.
(6) Unstable nuclai studied with Gogny force :
Structure of He〜Mg isotopes were found to become larger by the use of deformed Gauss packet in AMD.
Research Output (28results)