The study of the analysis of the increase factor and demand estimation in old-people mobility
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Kinki Univ|
MIHOSHI Akihiro Kinki Univ., Science and Engineering Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (40088414)
北川 博巳 近畿大学, 理工学部, 助手 (10257967)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
|Keywords||Traffic of elderly people and disabled person / Traffic demand analysis / Base maintenance of welfare|
The purpose of this study is the attribution analysis of the old-people mobility using the person trip survey, creation of a total model and the attribution analysis of old-people nobility after conducting original investigation.
Then, the acquired knowledge is shown below :
First, it is by analysis of person trip survey data.
1.An increase of old people's rate of employment and rate of going out may increase old-people trip.
2.Old people's automobile trip does not decrease in 2025 as compared with population reduction.
3.If estimation of trip by means of transportation is seen, trip of railroad use will decrease most.
4.If old people's rate of employment is changed and is estimated, reduction of railroad trip can be suppressed.
Next, it is at an original questionnaire.
1. Going-out activity had fallen old people's going-out activity with older and older by the age group.
2. The person's with a job activity is which the relation between the existence of working, and going-out activity higher than an unemployed person.
3. It is thought that physical difficulty is a reason and is connected with the going-out fall as difficult.
4. A community bus as the alternative means of transportation of public means of transportation, such as a taxi, a bus, and a railroad.
5. It is thought that the thing with a strong maintenance request has much a community bus and potential demand as for welfare transfer service.
Research Products (7results)