A SOCIOLOGIKAL STUDY ON THE REGULATIONS OF JAPANESE CULTURE TO OUR SPORT-CULTURE
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Fukuoka University of Education|
SANBONMATSU Masatoshi FUKUOKA UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, PROFESSOR, 教育学部, 教授 (30136395)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,800,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
|Keywords||japanese culture / sport-culture / ideal-types / body / play / competition / sport-beliefs / suport-behavior / 身体性 / 遊戯性 / 競争性 / スポーツ観 / スポーツ行動様式 / スポーツ規範 / シンボル / スポーツ行動|
The purpose of this study is clarify the influence of the japanese culture on the pattern of behavior, sport-beliefs and the internalization of sport-norms in actual sport-situations, in the process of the development of sports.
On behalf of this purpose, we constructed the ideal-types of sport-culture from 「body」, 「play」, 「competition」, as the ingredients of sports and from 「sport-norm」, 「sport-organization」, 「the pattern of sports-behavior」 and 「sport-beliefs」 of the institutional constrtuctive phases. And we pre-surveyed on the basis of this ideal-types of sport-culture, then, we clarified experientially in the influences of japanese culture on the different points of the actual sport situations from the survey conducted in this year.
The outline of the results is as follows ;
1) The traditional 「spiritualism」, 「discipline」 etc. are inherent in their value-consciousness.
2) Speaking about the pattern of behavior, people are in obedience to the Elder.
3) With the social norm, the consciousness of obeying the group-norm is formed among the people.
4) It is found that people are belong to the sport-organization.
1) With the human-relationship, people have the disposisions to hold the「en- relations」.
Research Output (9results)