International Support Project of Science Education in Expanded Education Becoming Compulsory in Thailand
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Aichi University of Education|
ISHIDA Hiroyuki Aichi University of Educaiton Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (30024003)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
|Keywords||Thailand / Distance Education / satellite Education / Secondary Education / Broadcasting Education / Royal Project / 拡張教育|
1. The curriculum in expanded education and secondary education are studied precisely and the translation project of Thai-elementary education is completed.
2. The historical, social, economical situations of the expanded education are studied.
3. Present situation of the distance education in Thailand was researched for the providing for the expanded education becoming compulsory education.
4.The economical concept of Thailand was changed from the industrialized country to modern agriculturerized country, to overcome the economical crisis in a few years ago. According to this change of the country, the education concept of the education was also changed. The background and the practical change in the education in Thailand were also studied.
5. Therefor we did research working questioner for 1500 students about environmental education.
6. As the practical education, the third term in-service teacher training at Satoun Educational Office
7. Distance classroom exchange was carried out by using tele-telephones between secondary schools in Thailand and Japan. The tele-telephone is not so first as normal television or internet communication. But it is best instrument to exchange the classroom between Thailand because there are not so many of computer to be available in Thailand and ISDN is also not useful in Thailand. It is greatly expected for this classroom exchange to be carried out in the future
Research Products (16results)