System Development for Practical Education of Specialized Subjects, Research and Graduation Thesis Research in a College of Technology
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Suzuka National College of Technology|
FUNATO Yasuyuki Suzuka National College of Technology Dep. Of Electric and Information Engineering, Professor, 電子情報工学科, 教授 (10005358)
HIRANO Takenori Suzuka National College of Technology Dep. Of Electric and Information Engineering, Asst. Professor, 電子情報工学科, 講師 (80249804)
NAGASHIMA Takayoshi Suzuka National College of Technology Dep. Of Electric and Information Engineering, Assoc. Professor, 電子情報工学科, 助教授 (30237515)
KUWABARA Hirofumi Suzuka National College of Technology Dep. Of Electric and Information Engineering, Professor, 電子情報工学科, 教授 (30043326)
KAWAGUCHI Motoichi Mie University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (40023171)
ITOH Akira Suzuka National College of Technology Dep. Of Electric and Information Engineering, Asst. Professor, 電子情報工学科, 講師 (40259883)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||電磁気学 / 工学実験・卒業研究 / 電磁場計測 / グロー放電プラズマ / 実践教育 / 特別研究 / 国際学会 / 国際協力 / 電離気体現象 / 靜伝プローブ測定 / TiNコーテイング|
1. A new type of educational system are developed and its experimental device was constructed. For the practical education of the subjects in a College of Technology, specialized subjects, research and graduation thesis research, it is important to tech practically the subjects by using real system.
2. Electromagnetics, Electric circuits and related subjects are fundamental and important for the students of departments of electrical engineering.
3. We developed the experimental device for measuring the electric and magnetic fields for these purpose. The system is mainly the device producing a glow plasma and constituted by measuring
4. Parts and computer assemblies. The data acquisition from plasma and its processing are also the subjects for the system.
5. Plasma experiments are as follows : Properties of NOx gas dynamics during a glow discharge sputtering with LaB6 cold cathode are studied experimentally. For the purpose of decomposing NOx gases, boron-compound cathode like an lanthanum
hexaboride (LaB6) or BN is applied for the cathode material. The application of these materials for the cathode is due to the fact that the sputtered Boron is shown experimentally to be react satisfactorily with oxygen gases.
6. A disk of 50mm in diameter with 5mm thick of LィイD2aィエD2BィイD26ィエD2 is arranged perpendicularly to the cylindrical anode. The anode has a diameter of 100 mm and is 300 mm in length. In the chamber, an electro-static probe for measurement of the electron density and plasma potential is arranged. The small sample tip for x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) measurement is also installed near the cathode electrode. Dynamics of partial pressures of residual gases are measured by using a quadruple mass analyzer (QMA) during and after the discharge. The experiment show that the glow plasma by using LaB6 electrodes is apparently effective to decompose NOx gases during the sputter discharge.
7. The results have been reported and discussed at international conference and foreign universities. Less
Research Output (18results)