A positively study about practical knowledge of a teacher in Japanese Language Education
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||TOTTORI UNIVERSITY|
MATSUZAKI Masaharu TOTTORI UNIVERSITY, Education and Regional Sciences, Assistant Professor, 教育地域科学部, 助教授 (20219421)
|Project Fiscal Year
1998 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,800,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,800,000)
|Keywords||practical knowledge of a teacher / discourse / interview / narrative / multivoicedness / analogy / relevance / identity / 教師の実践的知識 / ディスコース / インタビュー / ナラティヴ / 多声性 / アナロジー / 関連性 / アイデンティティ / 実践的力量形成 / 言語コミュニケーション / 実践的知識 / ナラティブ / 多様性 / 文脈 / 教師教育 / 教育の社会的な文脈 / 認知過程|
In this study, I advanced a study about administration of the class that wasn't reclaimed as a purpose by teacher education study as before fully. I squeezed a mark in <practical knowledge> of a teacher in Japanese Language Education of an elementary school/a junior high school/a high school, and it did what I studied with a purpose, too.
First year in 1998, I tried to grasp for arrival point and a subject left unfinished of class study and teacher education study by literature study.
I continued to observe Japanese Language Education of an elementary school, and analyzed it from the viewpoint of classroom chat (discourse), and interviewed a teacher in charge of the class furthermore.
Second year in 1999, I continued to observe Japanese Language Education class of an elementary school/a high school, and I did case study of <practical knowledge> of a teacher in a class. And I interviewed teacher and extraction child on the class. I described the result in narrative and got over.
year in 2000, I continued to observe Japanese Language Education of a junior high school/a high school.
I analyzed about a teacher using many kinds of analogy in explanation of a class as <practical knowledge>.
As a result of study for 3 years, I made clear that teacher used the following practical knowledge by Japanese class.
(1) Teacher makes much of an opinion of a child speaking it from a point of view that other child doesn't seem to have, and associating it with an opinion of other child. (Relevance)
(2) Teacher pushes off meaning according to context of a class in language communication, and widens of meaning, and repeats meaning, and deepens understanding of education contents. (Multivoicedness)
(3) Teacher uses analogy and explains it, and deepens metaphorical understanding of a students. (Analogy)
(4) I seem to conform to context in an event of a class happening here now and transform various theorogical knowledge about Japanese Language class. (Conformity to context)
(5) In the class, students and teacher form several identity. (Identity) Less
Research Output (9results)