The Construction of The Chaotic Neural Networks System of Insightful Problem Solving
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Tokyo Institute of Technology |
NAKAGAWA Masanori Tokyo Institute of Technology, Graduate School of Decision Science and Technology, Professor, 大学院・社会理工学研究科, 教授 (40155685)
YAMAGISHI Kimihiko Tokyo Institute of Technology, Graduate School of Decision Professor Science and Technology, Associate Professor, 大学院・社会理工学研究科, 助教授 (70286136)
MUTA Hiromitsu Tokyo Institute of Technology, Graduate School of Decision Science and Technology, Professor, 大学院・社会理工学研究科, 教授 (70090925)
|Project Period (FY)
2001 – 2002
Completed (Fiscal Year 2002)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,400,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,400,000)
|Keywords||Insightful Problem Solving / Chaotic Neural Networks / Computer Simulations / Evaluation Functions / Psychological Experiments / 洞察 / 問題解決 / ニューラルネットワーク / カオス|
In 2001, mainly the following research was executed.
1. Discussion of the usual neural networks model.
2. Plan and constriction of the basic neural networks model for knowledge search.
3. Plan and construction of the neural networks model using chaotic mechanism.
4. Revision of the model adding the evaluation function to the model.
5. Execution of the psychological experiments to prove the model.
6. Revision of the model through the comparison between results of the psychological experiments and computer simulations.
In 2002, based on the above research in 2001, the following revision and tests were executed.
1. Revision of the model for intuitive problem solving.
2. Execution the psychological experiments to test the model.
3. Revision of the model through results of the experiments and computer simulations.
4. Through the total process, a new chaotic neural networks model of creative thought was constructed, successfully.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (12 results)