Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Okayama University |
KONDOH Isao Okayama University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (50033361)
YAMAMOTO Hideki Okayama University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (40032940)
YAMAMOTO Tsutomu Okayama University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (30127732)
FURUICHI Yuichi Okayama University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (80116095)
KASAI Toshinobu Okayama University, Faculty of Education, Lecturer, 教育学部, 講師 (80335570)
吉川 歩 岡山大学, 教育学部, 講師 (60243119)
|Project Period (FY)
2001 – 2003
Completed (Fiscal Year 2003)
|Budget Amount *help
¥12,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥12,600,000)
Fiscal Year 2003: ¥4,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥3,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥4,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,800,000)
|Keywords||supporting system for school teachers / multi-points TV conference system / training center for school teachers / teacher education / relationship between university & committee of education / 大学・県教育委員会連携協力 / 教師支援システム / リモート支援システム / カウンセリング / コンサルテーション / 教育システムの開発|
This project is executed for 3 years from Fiscal Year 2001 to 2003 by 5 investigators including the project master. The purpose of this project is to develop system providing consultation/instruction advices that incumbent teachers can easily obtained from appropriate specialists according to matters, for instance, the contents of a lesson, the lesson management, the class management, the daily life guidance, etc. through multi-points teleconference systems.
Deploying multi-points teleconference systems at a university, a prefectural center for teacher training, a prefectural center for information education, local educational center, public primary schools, junior and senior high schools, specialists at university can easily provide advices to questions from teachers. The sources of supplying specialist who carries out in synchronization are not only one university but also another ones. On the other hand, the recorded lessons or lectures at level of graduate school with master's cours
e conducted by each specialist are asynchronously provided to teachers and teacher supervisors through a streaming server with VOD form installed at university.
So far we had a lot of transmission tests as an experiment between primary schools, senior high schools, prefectural centers for teacher training, and obtained significant outcomes in utilizing multi-points teleconference system. Some of the results and outcomes are shown as bellows.
1. Qualities of image & sound for multi-points teleconference system are directly depended on traffic situation in transmission lines.
2. There are still some serious problems in aspects of computer security, to strictly keep individual privacies.
3. It is estimated that teachers are able to acquire high competencies in accordance to diversified class management and lesson management through this system.
4. It is approved with good reputations by teachers that the streaming server system is able to provide occasions for teachers be able to study at any time through recorded lectures conducted by each specialist.
5. we argued about the contemporary educational subject and the function of this system was reconfirmed with many specialists belonged to several universities through the multi-point teleconference systems simultaneously connected each other. Less