A Study on the Introduction and the Influence of Chinese Books under the Japanese Ancient Dynasty.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||KOGAKUIN UNIVERSITY |
ENOMOTO Junichi KOGAKUIN UNIVERSITY, Engineering, Assistant Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (80245646)
|Project Period (FY)
2001 – 2003
Completed (Fiscal Year 2003)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2003: ¥400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥100,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥600,000)
|Keywords||Wen-Guan-Ci-Lin / Jin-Shu / Ze-Tian-Wu-Hou / Ken-to-shi / the lowly system / Tian-Sheng Za-Ling / "Xing-Tang-Shu" bing-zhi / Abe-no-Nakamaro / 日本史 / 古代史 / 唐代史 / 漢籍 / 律令法典 / 東アジア文化圏|
1. The research about the times which imported Chinese books in the Japanese ancient times
(1) It was possible to confirm that the books in the Tang times was late imported into Japan. Also, it was possible to clarify that the reason for being delayed was due to the political influence.
(2) It considered about the influence which Ze-Tian-Wu-Hou's culture and political system gave the ancient society of Japan.
(3) As for the character of the books which the Ken-to-shi brought about, it considered than the status in back and forth the times.
2. The research about the acceptance of the legal codes of Tang in the ancient Japan
(1) It reviewed about the marriage and the circumstance sign about the lowly system.
(2) It reviewed about the restoration of Za-Ling in the Tang. Moreover, it compared Za-Ling in the Tang and Japan.
(3) It proposed the way of restoring Tang-Ling using "Xing-Tang-Shu".
3. The research about the East-Asia culture sphere
(1) It considered about the actual state of the interpreter in the journey of the Ken-to-shi.
(2) It reviewed about the communication of the overseas information in Japan and Bokkai.
(3) It investigated about Abe-no-Nakamaro's life, and it considered about the characteristic of the cultural exchange between Japan and Tang.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (20 results)