The development of negative ion generation equipment which is not accompanied by ozone
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
Applied physics, general
|Research Institution||Kanagawa Institute of Technology |
SHIMOKAWA Hirofumi Kanagawa Institute of Technology, Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (50144126)
|Project Period (FY)
2001 – 2003
Completed (Fiscal Year 2003)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 2003: ¥500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥500,000)
|Keywords||Lenard's Effect / Image Force / Polarization Charge / Ejection of Water / Collision of Water Droplet / Water Droplet Ion / Induction Field / Ultrasonic Atomization / 水の分裂 / 超音波振動 / オゾン / ディスク回転 / 負イオン|
The development of the negative ion generation equipment without the generation of ozone to the environment was tried. Used method applies the induction field in the minute water droplet generation. It used in ejecting from the nozzle, collision to the on solid and ultrasonic atomization for the division method.
A knowledge got in this study is arranged in the following.
 In the ejecting
It is known that the minute water droplet ion in the ejecting from the nozzle is generated. It seem to obtain the result, when the induction field is applied.
(1) It is possible to control the quantity of electrification fog which arises in the ejecting by position and voltage of the injuced electrode.
(2) By the electrostatic induction, it is possible to generate electrification fog over the 2 digits further than the quantity of negative charge witch arises in the natural ejecting.
(3) It is possible to make to arise many electrification fog of the water with the low purity.
 In the collision to the on
(1) The reversely-polarized electrification fog arises on the polarity of the jet, when the water jet is made to collide o the metal.
(2) The electrification fog increases, as the impact angle increases, and as the impact speed increases.
(3) The generation rate of the electrification fog is greatly dependent on the resistivity of the water, and the resistivity in which the electrification fog is minimized exists.
(4) This phenomenon arises, when the water jet collides in the layer in the water on the metal.
(5) For the generation of the reverely-plarized electrification fog, it is considered to originate from division of image electric charge induced on the water surface or division of the polarization charge on water droplet.
 The ultrasonic atomization
(1) It is possible to maximize the generation current by the position of the electrode.
(2) It is possible that the method by the ultrasonic atomization increases 2 digits the generation current in comparison with ejecting or in the collision from the nozzle.
(3) The method for applying induction field in the ultrasonic atomization is more powerful than other method. Less
Report (4 results)
Research Products (3 results)