Empirical Study about Conditions of Sustainable Local Food Processing Industries and the Development of Local Agriculture
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Saga University |
SHIRATAKE Yoshiharu Saga University, Department of Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (10192121)
|Project Period (FY)
2001 – 2002
Completed (Fiscal Year 2002)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥500,000)
|Keywords||Local Food Processing Industries / Local Agriculture / Economical Effects / Expansion of Agricultural Income / Rural Economy / 清酒製造業 / 豆腐製造業 / 野菜漬物製造業 / 市場競争構造 / 市場行動 / マーケティング戦略 / 地域労働市場 / 食品製造業|
This study analyzed the following subjects:
1. Economic Growth and Poverty in Sri Lanka 1977-1996: A statistical analysis.
2. An Economical Effects of Agricultural Diversification on Farm Management-A Case Study on Coconut Triangle Area in Sri Lanka-.
3. The Role of Agricultural Co-operatives in Expansion of Rural Agricultural Income in Sri Lanka: A Case Study on "Coconut Triangle Milk Producers Co-operative".
4. Empirical Study of Contract Farming System Conducted by Dairy Cooperatives in East Java, Indonesia.
5. Evaluation of Contract Farming System between Vegetable-Cultivated Smallholder and Agribusiness Firm in East Java, Indonesia
6. The Role of Small Scale Tea Industries as a Method of Rural Development : A Field Study in Kalutara District in Sri Lanka.
7. Significance of Agricultural Farmer Cooperatives in Rural Economy -A Case Study in Malsiripura Village in Sri Lanka-.
8. An Alternative Approach to Using Multi-purpose Co-operatives Societies for Rural Agricultural Development in Sri Lanka : A Study of the Kurunegala District.
These studies revealed that Small and Medium scale Food Processing Industries have strengthened the development of Local Agriculture in some Asian Countries.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (17 results)