The basic project study of different methods for recognitions making a comparison between Japanese education and Science education.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kyoto University of education |
UEYAMA Toshihiro Faculty of Education, Kyoto University of education, Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (50193850)
BANDO Tadashi Faculty of Education, Kyoto University of education, Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (70218676)
|Project Period (FY)
2001 – 2002
Completed (Fiscal Year 2002)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,600,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥2,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,600,000)
|Keywords||Teaching materials of sentence-explanation / Method of recognitions / direct recognotions / indirect recognitions / my favorite one-growing-tree / state of recogrntions for students / 「私の好きな一本の木」 / 説明文教材 / 屋久島 / 環境学習 / 類推・想像|
The aim of this period was the trial for class-practices and collections of the results based on study at last year.
<Japanese Education Field>
The aim of this field was tire trial for class-practices by using the teaching materials of the sentence-explanation with indirect recognitions. The summary of the field was as follows:
1. The nurture of indirect recognitions through the language-understanding with the theme of study in reading the sentence-explanation at the school.
2. The distinctions of different consciousness in understanding and scholastic ability based on the investigation for the Science and Japanese Educations.
3. The different evaluations were recognized from the Science and Japanese Eductions based on the reexamination of sentence-explanation as the teaching materials.
<Science Education Field=mainly Biology>
The aim of this field was the trial for class-practices by using the theme of "one-growing -tree". The summary of the field was as follows:
1. The classes were hold with
the reports based on the research for diversified features of one chosen tree like as 'my favorite one-growing-tree' by primary school's students.
2. The individual personality and understanding were clarified through the reports.
3. This theme clarify the new recognitions of the multiplex-understanding and meta-understanding through the exchanging the individual opinions.
<Collection of the result>
1. These results showed the diversified understanding in the teacher's materials and immature in their consciousness based on the research far the differences between learning of sentence-explanation in Japanese Education and Science Education for the primary school's teachers.
2. These results showed effective motife for manifestation in personal understanding through the primary school's class for the theme of my fevorite one-growing-tree.
3. The different evaluations were recognized from the Science and Japanese Educations based on the reexamination of teaching materials between the sentence-explanation in Japanese and Science Educations. These results will be basic data for sentence-explanations of Japanese Education. Less
Report (3 results)
Research Products (11 results)