The Art of Support for Symbiosis of the Alzheimer's diseased and the Interlocutor.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Tokai University|
KITA Masaharu Tokai University, School of Health Science, Professor, 健康科学部, 教授 (70153088)
YAGUCHI Koichi Tokai University, School of Health Science, Professor, 健康科学部, 教授 (20141161)
MIZUTANI Toshio Chubu-University, Junior College, Professor, 教授 (20320971)
SATO Koji Hokkaido University, Graduate school of education, Professor, 大学院・教育学研究科, 教授 (60113669)
OTA Teiji Kanagawa Preficture University, School of Health & Welfare, Professor, 保健福祉学部, 教授 (90223833)
KOBAYASHI Osamu Tokai University, School of Health Science, Assistant Researcher, 健康科学部, 助手 (80338764)
渡辺 俊之 東海大学, 医学部, 講師 (70240512)
|Project Period (FY)
2002 – 2004
Completed(Fiscal Year 2004)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,600,000)
Fiscal Year 2004 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 2003 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 2002 : ¥1,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,600,000)
|Keywords||dementia / memorial disease / Alzheimer disease / reminiscence / life-reminiscence / partnership talking / interlocutor(nestle) / memorizing(familiar) / 痴呆症・認知症 / 共感支持同行 / 記憶形成・馴染み / 痴呆 / 記憶障害 / 遺存記憶 / 遺存記憶年齢 / 回想 / 関係形成|
The aim of this work is to develop the art of support for symbiosis. This art makes the relationship between the Alzheimer's diseased and the interlocutor.
The support and partnership of interlocutor bring participation and self-realization of the Alzheimer's diseased. "The life-reminiscence" and "the partnership talking" which based on remain function of the Alzheimer's diseased makes higher "the self-integration" and "the well relationship formation" of the Alzheimer's diseased.
1. The Alzheimer's diseased have effective function of senses and emotions. Their remain functions helps them recognizing themselves, their age, their families, and their relationships. Their old memories of experiences are the fundaments of their activities of minds.
2. The Alzheimer's diseased lost their memories use those cells of memories broke. They try understanding the present environment such as their families, their friends, and their times with their limited in formations. As the interlocutor support the participation of the Alzheimer's diseased can understand the realities without confuse.
3. The Alzheimer's diseased and the interlocutor share the impressive experiences because to keep the relationship roles.
4. The impressive experiences make the new long term memory of the interlocutor as "the familiar person".
5. The familiar environment and things, the familiar relations and roles and the familiar senses and emotions are the conditions for reminiscences and coexistences of the Alzheimer's diseased and the interlocutor.
Following those context some practical methods are formed: "Alzheimer's diseased understanding," "Alzheimer's diseased partnership talking" and "Alzheimer's diseased well relationship nestling".
Research Products (4results)