A Study on the Architectural Maintenance Method of Regional Facilities through Life Area Management System
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Town planning/Architectural planning
|Research Institution||Chiba University|
HATTORI Mineki Chiba University, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Professor, 大学院・自然科学研究科, 教授 (40009527)
NAKAYAMA Sigeki Chiba University, Dept.of Design and Architecture, Assoc.Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (80134352)
SUZUKI Masayuki Chiba University, Campus promotion Div., Research Associate, キャンパス整備企画室, 助手 (90334169)
TAKAYANAGI Hideaki Chiba University, Dept.of Design and Architecture, Research Associate, 工学部, 助手 (70344968)
|Project Period (FY)
2002 – 2005
Completed(Fiscal Year 2005)
|Budget Amount *help
¥12,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥12,300,000)
Fiscal Year 2005 : ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2004 : ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 2003 : ¥3,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,500,000)
Fiscal Year 2002 : ¥5,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,200,000)
|Keywords||Regional Facilities / Life Area / Management / Residential Ares / Quality of Life / Built-up Area / Allocation / Survey / マネージメント|
Existing regional facilities and resident's life areas are different in the city. Maintenance that restores the relation between these is not enough. Concerning of the viewpoint of distance and convenience in the neighborhood, there is a region difference. It saw from the aspect of citizens' life-sizes, and the planning method of new regional facilities is necessary in the future. This research takes up the issue that improves the quality of the residential quarter. And, this research takes up the issue of the life area and regional facilities. And, this research aims to study the improvement of the quality of life area and the possibility of the residential life area management.
The main point of this research are as followings :
(1) We clarified the realities of the life area that the regional facilities use shaped. And, we clarified the content of the life area, the range, and the demand for regional facilities. We arranged the item of the life area, and composed the system of information.
(2) We have developed the theory of the life area and the description technique of each region of the life area.
(3) We developed the information data base of the life area where diversity in the resident and the region is covered. In the database, the resident is the one to be appreciable of convenience.
(4) We developed the method of the residential life area management.
(5) We executed the management of the life area in Kaihin new town, and constructed the resident participation type life area management.
Research Products (3results)