Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Structural engineering/Earthquake engineering/Maintenance management engineering
|Research Institution||Kobe University|
TAKADA Shiro Kobe University, Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (40027280)
KUWATA Yasuko Kobe University, Architecture and Civil Engineering, Assistant to a Professor, 工学部, 助手 (50379335)
KIYONO Junji Kobe University, Urban Management, Associate Professor, 工学研究科, 助教授 (00161597)
NOJIMA Nobuto Gifu University, University Civil Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (20222200)
SUZUKI Takanobu Toyo University, Civil Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (50256773)
HOSOI Yoshihiro Tottori University, Civil Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (50127859)
村上 ひとみ 山口大学, 理工学研究科, 助教授 (10201807)
渕田 邦彦 八代工業高等専門学校, 教授 (80124155)
|Project Period (FY)
2003 – 2005
Completed(Fiscal Year 2005)
|Budget Amount *help
¥12,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥12,400,000)
Fiscal Year 2005 : ¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2004 : ¥3,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2003 : ¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,000,000)
|Keywords||SAR / Triage / Optical Cable / Road Confinement / Distinct Element Method / Population Exposure to Seismic Intensity / Hospital Lifelines / Pre-Disaster Mitigation Measures / 道路閉鎖 / 震度曝露人工 / 地震リスク評価 / 応急給水 / 閉じ込め予測 / 新潟県中越地震 / 復旧曲線 / 通信途絶 / 携帯電話 / 列車事故 / 人的被害 / 液状化 / 震度情報 / リアルタイム被害予測 / 救命ライフライン|
1. Site investigation and information gathering on casualty and emergency action were done after the 2004 Niigata Chuetsu earthquake. Relation between casualty and seismic intensity, and other issues were analyzed based on the obtained data.
2. Optimized problems were analyzed on the emergency transportation systems for injured persons after earthquakes to save human lives.
3. States of the arts of communication systems for disaster information after earthquakes were investigated. It revealed that seismic countermeasures of optical cables and early warning systems must be researched further more.
4. Evaluation method of seismic risk of road systems was obtained based on the data during the 2004 Niigata Chuetsu earthquake.
5. Impact force to human body and the behavior of trains were analyzed by Distinct Element Method under the assumption of the fall of running trains due to the collapse of bridge girders.
6. Effects of the location of emergency water supply after earthquakes were analyzed in respect to the action of the usage of the water by sufferers.
7. Seismic risk of water supply systems in and out of hospitals were analyzed based on the questionnaire data of emergency medical care hospitals during the 2004 Niigata Chuetsu earthquake.
8. Estimation method for casualty was built based on the macroscopic relation between population exposure to seismic intensity and casualty.
9. Effective stress analysis were done to obtain the behavior of above and below surface ground lifeline facilities.