The effectiveness and transition of Japanese management technology in the global world
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Social systems engineering/Safety system
|Research Institution||Nihon University|
ICHIMURA Takaya Nihon University, School of Commerce, Professor, 商学部, 教授 (60063682)
|Project Period (FY)
2003 – 2006
Completed(Fiscal Year 2006)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,600,000)
Fiscal Year 2006 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 2005 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2004 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
Fiscal Year 2003 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
|Keywords||Management Technology / Fusion Process / Innovation Management / Product Life Cycle / International Production System / Environmental Management / Technology Management / 環境問題のテクノロジー・マネジメント / テクノロジーマネジメント / 技術戦略 / 環境マネジメントシステム / 国際競争力|
The purpose of this study is to clarify the transition of Japanese management technology that has been contributing to the development of Japanese industry, and to discuss the new type of management technology which is effectively applicable in the global production system. In order to attain the purpose of study, we established sub-theme of investigation such as; general technology management which is applied in the manufacturing process, comparison of effectiveness of management technology among international phases; innovation of management technology; management technology in the global network; technology management of product innovation; technology management in the environmental management.
The followings are clarified as a result of investigation.
1) Management technologies that are applied in each steps of production system, and effectiveness of them in Japan.
2) The transition and application to the global production system.
3) The back ground of management technology and new management technology that is effectively applied in the global world.
4) Management technology that is applied to the global network system, and establishment of new technology.
5) The proposal of new model and management technology in product innovation.
6) Environment oriented production system and applied management technology along with the production process.
Research Products (30results)