Substantial study for the sophistication of information sharing on Global Suppy Chain
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Osaka City University |
OTA Masaharu Osaka City University, Graduate School of Business, Professor (00168949)
KAWAMURA Takaya Osaka City University, Graduate School of Business, Associate Professor (80268515)
SAKAGAMI Manabu Osaka City University, Graduate School of Business, Associate Professor (50264792)
石井 真一 大阪市立大学, 大学院・経営学研究科, 准教授 (70315969)
SAKAMOTO Kiyoshi Takarazuka University of Art and Design, Master of Business Administration in Design, Professor (70089184)
|Project Period (FY)
2004 – 2006
Completed (Fiscal Year 2006)
|Budget Amount *help
¥15,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥15,400,000)
Fiscal Year 2006: ¥2,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,900,000)
Fiscal Year 2005: ¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2004: ¥9,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥9,800,000)
|Keywords||Global Supply Chain / Operations Management / Supply Chain Management / Information Sharing / サブライチェーンマネジメント / イノベーションマネジメント / ロジスティックスシステム / ロジスティクスシステム|
If Japan hopes to keep the better position in economic world, an important issue is to construct the rational and effective Global Supply Chain (GSC) whose supply point is Japan and whose demand point is Asia and Western world. From this view point, the following issues try to be clarified in this research project.
1. To plan the cooperation with various foreign enterprises that system, business system, operation system, language, culture and climate are different from Japanese enterprise and to construct GSC, the information sharing is a most important issue so that the issues was organized.
2. The guidelines to resolve the organized issues were presented.
3. The rational and effective internal operations systems for GSC were presented.
4. The model systems as the guidelines to construct quickly the global logistics systems including the connection to internal operations systems were presented.
5. The guidelines of methodology of information disclosure toward the global cooperation and the global alliance among enterprises, which will be the base on GSC, are presented.
In details, the following results were gotten.
1. The Web site called Global Operation and Innovation Management (GOIM) to develop the information sharing among researchers and patricians were constructed and the infrastructures for research were developed.
2. The following individual researches were done.
The research for the concept of GSCM, The research for the methodology of GSCM, The research for DCM (Demand Chain Management), The case study of GSCM, The research of organization, organizational culture, and knowledge management to support GSCM, The research for product development related to GSCM, The researches for innovation management forge ahead with the development of GSCM
Report (4 results)
Research Products (48 results)