Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kyoto University |
YAMADA Yoko Kyoto University, Graduate School of Education, Professor (20123341)
SATO Tatsuya Ritsumeikan University, Faculty of Letters, Professor (90215806)
NOUCHI Masahiro Tokyo University, Graduate School of Education, Associate Professor (30292717)
YAMORI Katsuya Kyoto University, The Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Associate Professor (80231679)
ISHII Hironori Ibaraki University, The College of Humanities, Associate Professor (90272103)
SUGIURA Junkichi Aichi University of Education, Faculty of Education, Associate Professor (70311719)
松島 恵介 龍谷大学, 社会学部, 准教授 (50310123)
溝上 慎一 京都大学, 高等教育研究開発推進センター, 助教授 (00283656)
松嶋 秀明 滋賀県立大学, 人間文化学部, 専任講師 (00363961)
|Project Period (FY)
2004 – 2007
Completed (Fiscal Year 2007)
|Budget Amount *help
¥16,820,000 (Direct Cost: ¥15,800,000、Indirect Cost: ¥1,020,000)
Fiscal Year 2007: ¥4,420,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,400,000、Indirect Cost: ¥1,020,000)
Fiscal Year 2006: ¥4,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,000,000)
Fiscal Year 2005: ¥4,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2004: ¥4,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,300,000)
|Keywords||Qualitative Research / Narrative / Psychologycal Research / Interview / Story / Educatinal Method / Collaboration / Cultural psychology / 語り / ナラティブ / 心理学研究法|
To systematize the research methodology and education for the fields of qualitative psychology and narrative psychology, the following six actions were carried out.
1. Diverse, collaborative research workshops were held at academic meetings based on the three domains of psychology : "development-history",. "education-welfare", and "society-community" (2004-2007).
2. The literature on qualitative psychology and narrative psychology was reviewed and a data base was constructed (2004-2007).
$A web site was constructed for communication. Research methods and products were presented and we collaborated -With international psychologists at international meetings (2004-2007).
4. Three training camps on narrative data analysis and narrative-collaborative workshops were held for training research staff, young researchers, and graduate students (2005-2007).
5. Workshops were used to evaluate the theoretical and methodological integration of narrative and games, in particular, by the production of original games, playing, and reflection.
6. The book "Methodology of Qualitative Psychology : Listening to Narrative" (Yoko Yamada Ed. Tokyo : Shinyosha, 305 pp.) and a report (449 no.) were published (2007).