1991 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
Algebraic Theory of Manifolds
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Osaka University |
MIYANISHI Masayoshi Osaka Univ. Fac. Sci. Professor -> 大阪大学, 理学部, 教授 (80025311)
KAWAMATA Yuujiro Tokyo Univ. Fac. Sci. Professor, 理学部, 教授 (90126037)
UENO Kenji Kyoto Univ. Fac. Sci. Professor, 理学部, 教授 (40011655)
MARUYAMA Masaki Kyoto Univ. Fac. Sci. Professor, 理学部, 教授 (50025459)
KITAOKA Yoshiyuki Nagoya Univ. Fac. Sci. Professor, 理学部, 教授 (40022686)
ODA Tadao Tohoku Univ. Fac. Sci. Professor, 理学部, 教授 (60022555)
|Project Period (FY)
1989 – 1991
|Keywords||Algebraic Variety / Vector Bundle / Calabi-Yau Manifold / Hodge Theory / Period Mapping / Commutative Algebra / Singularity|
1. Head investigator and cooperative investigators pursued a research under the title of algebraic theory of manifolds with cooperations of other researchers within or in the vicinity of the field in interest.
2. We organized and held research meetings to discuss outstanding results obtained in the research under the title. Those held in 1991 include the following ;
(1) Algebraic Geometry symposium (Vector bundles) (Kyoto Univ. Oct. 1 - 4)
(2) Commutative Algebra symposium (Intec Ohyama Training Center, Oct. 30-Nov. 2)
(3) Algebraic Geometry symposium (Comprehensive) (Kinosaki, Nov. 4-8)
(4) Algebraic Geometry and Hodge Theory (Kyoto Univ. Res. Inst. Math. Sci. Dec. 2-6)
3. We collected various materials and data related to the reseach under the title.
4. We prompted discussions within cooperative investigators and the researchers interested in the research under the title.
5. We published proceedings-of the meetings'sponsored by t. hi-s project during 1989-1991.
Research Products (60 results)