1990 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
Creative Development of Selective and Sensitive Fluorescent Probe for Nucleic Acids and Peptides
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kyushu University |
OHKURA Yosuke Kyushu University, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Professor, 薬学部, 教授 (00037574)
|Project Period (FY)
1989 – 1990
|Keywords||Fluorescent probe / Fluorogenic reagent / Nucleic acid / Nucleic base / Nucleoside / Nucleotide / Peptide / Tryptophan|
(1) 2- (5-Chlorocarbony1-2-oxazolyl) -5, 6-methylenedioxybenzofuran as a fluorescence labeling reagent for alcohol was found to react selectively with 5' -terminal hydroxyl group of nucleosides and nucleotides.
(2) A HPLC method with post-column fluorescence derivatization using 1, 2-bis (4-methoxyphenyl) ethylenediamine was developed for the determination of ribonucleotides in human erythrocyte sample.
(3) 4-Carbamoylbenzamidine was found to react selectively with deoxyribose. Then, a new fluorometric method was developed for the determination of purine-deoxyribonucleosides and its nucleotides.
(4) A new fluorometric method for the determination of DNA was developed by means of two reactions using phenylglyoxal and chloroacetaldehyde as fluorogenic reagents.
(5) A novel fluorometric method for the assay of horseradishperoxidase and microperoxidase was developed using meso-1, 2-diphenylethylenediamine (DPE) and epinephrine as a couple of fluorogenic substrates.
(6) A fluorometric method using fluorogenic substrates of DPE and adrenalone was developed for the determination of peroxidase in avidin-biotin complex in DNA hybridization on a polymer membrane.
(7) A HPLC method with postcolumn fluorescence derivatization was developed for a simple and sensitive determination of opioid peptides in rat brain.
(8) A new fluorometric method was developed for the selective and sensitive determination of tryptophan, which uses phenylglyoxal as a fluorogenic reagent.
Research Products (12results)