1995 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
The investigation of scientific policy in relation to the promotion of the study of human gene therapy and new methods in DNA engineering in Japan
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Waseda University |
IINO Tetsuo Waseda Univ., Schoolo of Human Sciences ; Prof. -> 早稲田大学, 人間科学部, 教授 (80011667)
YOSHIKURA Hiroshi The Univ. of Tokyo, Dept. of Medicine, Professor, 医学部, 教授 (60012754)
UCHIDA Hisao Teikyo Univ., Sch. of Science and Engineering, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (40012687)
TAKAKU Fumimaro International Medical Center of Japan, President, 総長 (40048955)
OKADA Yoshio Osaka Univ., Professor Emeritus, 名誉教授 (30029756)
AOKI Kiyoshi Sohpia Univ., Fac. of Science and Technology, Prof., 理工学部, 教授 (70101029)
|Project Period (FY)
1993 – 1995
|Keywords||Study of human gene therapy / DNA engineering / Guideline / Bioscience / Human genome analysis / Gene study institute / Brain and neuro science|
Research was made on the following fine (5) projects :
1) The investigation of system of promotion in the study of huamn gene therapy and its international comparison.
2) Interantional comparative study on development of new DNA engineering and collection of related international data.
3) International comparative study of guideline concerning security of DNA engineering.
4) International comparative study of research systems in human genome analysis study in bioscience.
5) International comparative study of trends in brain neuro-science study and its promotion.
These 5 projects were investigated by research members of two gorups organized by Dr. Iino and Dr. Aoki from 1993 to 1995. The results will be published as reports in book form by Iino and Aoki.
Research Products (8 results)