1997 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
A study on image restoration of architectural space which appears on literature
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||NAGOYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY |
WAKAYAMA Shigeru NAGOYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,Faculty of engineering Prof. -> 名古屋工業大学, 工学部, 教授 (00167090)
KONDO Shoichi NAGOYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,Faculty of engineering Assistant Prof., 工学部, 助手 (30262950)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1997
|Keywords||literature / space / architectural term / stage change / time of consciousness / architectural expression / image / model|
We made the research purpoese, making the model image of the building space which appears in literature based on the data that a thing in such cases as the building term is fundamental, a comparative consideration about the architectural space which appears more than one literature and investigation about the architectural term and the stage change and analysis. The subject is Mr.Junichiro Tanizaki and Mr.Yasunari Kawabata, the typical writer of Taisho and Showa.
1. Literature investigation (The extraction of the foundation data)
(1) Architectural term : We extracted all the terms about the city and building about each literature.
(2) Stage change : We extracted the change of the space to judge in the stage and to belong in sentence whole each description part.
2. Data statistics analysis (The related element extraction for modeling)
(1) The frequency of the term : We cleared the aspect of the building space of each literature by examining a architectural term from the viewpoint of statistics.
(2) Relations with the stage : We considered the amount of sentence consciousness time, and explained the time composition ratio of the stage in each literature and a stage change.
3. The image restoration of the architectural space (The quality of the space and composition based on the data.)
(1) Space analysis : We explained the relations of the stage about each literature referring to the analysis result.
(2) Image restoration : A term and the image of the architectural space by therelations of the stage were restored, and the architectural space which appeared in each literature was modled from the consideration about the architectural expression.
4. Comparison between the literature (The changes with the difference in the building space)
(1) Difference in the building space which appears on the literature was explained referring to the analysis result until now.