2001 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
Design and Development of Life skill Training Programs for Science, Technology and Information Society :
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kobe University |
NOGAMI Tomoyuki Kobe University, President -> 神戸大学, 学長 (80127688)
JOH Hitoshi Kobe University, Faculty of Human Development, Professor, 発達科学部, 教授 (40145214)
NAKAJIMA Hideto Graduate School of Decision Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Professor, 大学院・社会理工学研究科, 教授 (40217724)
OGAWA Masakata Hiroshima University, Professor, 高等教育研究開発センター, 教授 (80143139)
INAGAKI Shigenori Kobe University, Faculty of Human Development, Associate Professor, 発達科学部, 助教授 (70176387)
EBINA Kuniyoshi Kobe University, Faculty of Human Development, Professor, 発達科学部, 教授 (50151999)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2001
|Keywords||Life skill / Knowledge Management / Training Program / Science Education|
1. The general idea of the life skill and the knowledge management ability in the technological society was cleared by literature research (related to science education, history of science, the philosophy of science, the sociology of science, the sociology and the mathematical education) and overseas investigation (Sweden, Denmark and England) and the argument with the overseas invited researcher.
2. In order to examine the concrete image of the life skill and the knowledge management ability for future techno-science talented people, we observed research activities and solved their actual conditions. Moreover, the conceptual framework was reexamined from the result.
3. We proposed the tentative plan of techno-scientific human resource development and allocation.
4. We developed five practical programs. Two programs of "The test systems in mathematics education using Web Mathmatica and "Networking of the wisdom" were developed for the university student. Two programs of "Environmental science" and "Technological career development support" were developed for the high school student. It is the development of the program of "The knowledge management in the science museum" for the junior high school student
5. We did argument about the theme of the life skill and knowledge management in science education at the 2nd JSSE regional conference in 2001.
Research Products (12 results)