2002 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
A Study on Making Japanese Sense of Tbne
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Japan Women's University |
KAWAGUCHI Michiro Japan Women's University, Faculty of Integrated Arts and Social Sciences, Professor -> 日本女子大学, 人間社会学部, 教授 (40007159)
HIRAI Kengi Fukuoka University of Education, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (70036929)
YOSHIZAKI Shizuo Japan Women's University, Faculty of Integrated Arts and Social Sciences, Professor, 人間社会学部, 教授 (20116130)
OHATA Shoko Japan Women's University, Faculty of Home Economics, Professor, 家政学部, 教授 (90160605)
MARUBAYASHI Michiyo Yamagata University, Faculty of Education, Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (20282197)
PARK Sungtai Yamaguchi University, Faculty of Education, Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (50294616)
|Project Period (FY)
2001 – 2002
|Keywords||Auditory Education / Children's Song / Do^^-yo^^- / Folk - lore / Gagaku / National Music / Singing / Traditional Music|
The characteristics of the sensitivity to sounds are based originally on the institutions having music culture and music pedagogy imported from the West in the Meiji period. It is clear that we are owing to peculiarity being its historical facts and circumstances in modern musical culture. And then in this investigation, following works were important subjects.
1. national music and its special characteristics by eclecticism between western music and Japanese traditional music
2. sensitive characteristics of music for Japanese children ― Do^^-yo^^-
3. proposal of auditory education and changing process in its quality (1930〜45). And in relation to these items,
4. inquiry and gathering of resources for understanding auditory education in school music
5. pick out historical fects and inquiry and gathering of relational resources in a rigion.
At the termination of thie project, we could just gettbe above thematic proposal and questions. Therefore, we are going to start another project, making use of the material we have got during the term of this project, as well as collecting the further resources.
Research Products (6 results)