1987 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
The Development of Apparatus for Creep Test of Concrete under Multiaxial Compressive Load at Elevated Temperature.
Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Nagoya Institute of Technology |
OHGISHI Sakichi Prof. of Nagoya Institute of Technology., 工学部, 教授 (80024157)
棚橋 勇 名古屋工業大学, 工学部, 助手 (40024252)
NAKASONO Tsuyoshi Chief Engineer, MARUI Ltd. Co., 技術部長
TAKIGUCHI Kastuki Assis. Prof. of Tokyo Institute of Technology,, 工学部, 助教授 (10016644)
OKAJIMA Tastuo Prof. of Nagoya Institute of Technology, (, 工学部, 教授 (30024243)
KOSAKA Yoshio Prof. of Engineering Faculity, Nagoya Univercity, (, 工学部, 教授 (00022989)
TANAHASHI Isamu Assistant of Nagoya Institute of Technology,
|Project Period (FY)
1986 – 1987
|Keywords||Concrete / Creep test / Elevated temperature / Rheology / Visco-elasticity / Activation energy / Master curveon creep / Fracture mechanics / Stress intensity factor (K_<1c>) / 確率論|
The results in this project are summarized as follows.
1) An automatic load control system desingned for the creep test apparatus has a good accuracy and a weldl stability for lon creep term.
2) The Eaton-strains gauge imbeded in the cubical concrete specimen is spplicable to the creep test at temperature below 320 ゜C.
3) The moduleus of elasticity and coefficient of viscocity of predried concrete declease with rise up of creep test temperature, but these values in the wet concrete are discontinous at 100 ゜C due to loss of evaporable free water.
4) The mechanical constants in Burger's model, E_k (eta)_m and (eta)_k of wet concrete at (theta.)<100゜C are smaller than that of predried concrete.
5) The master curves on the creep strain were founed for the both creep in uniaxial and triaxial compression.
6) The magnitude of the activation energy in creep of concrete is about 10 kj/mol for uniaxial load, and about 15 kj/mol for triaxial load.
7) Linear fracture toughness, K_<1c>,G_<1c> of the cement paste, mortar and concrete is depends on the notch depth (a), The maximum size of aggregate (d), mixing ratio (W/C S/C), test age, size of cross section of SEN-beam (D),and air void containes in concrete (v vol%).
Research Products (12 results)