1988 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
On the study of mechanism of pruning machine.
Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kyoto University |
KANZAKI Kouichi Fac. of Agric., Kyoto Univ.; Profes., 農学部, 教授 (20026404)
YAMAMOTO Toshiaki Fac. of Agric., Kyoto Univ.; Assis. Profes., 農学部, 助教授 (80026632)
FUJII Yoshio Fac. of Agric., Tottori Univ., Profes., 農学部, 教授 (00026634)
YAMAMOTO Makoto Fac. of Agric., Kouchi Univ., Profes., 農学部, 教授 (70036721)
GOTOU Jun'ichi Fac. of Agric., Kouchi Univ.; Assis. Profes., 農学部, 助教授 (90127928)
TAKIMOTO Yoshihiko Fac. of Agric., Shimane Univ.; Assis. Profes., 農学部, 助教授 (40026406)
|Project Period (FY)
1986 – 1988
|Keywords||Pruning Machine / Robot Elevator on the Stem / Clamping Device / Coefficient of Friction on Bark / 樹木圧締試験|
1. We tried to make a prototype of pruning machine (straight climb-up type). This machine is composed two large parts (i.e. one is a clamping part, another is a elevating part).
(1) Clamping part Clamping part consists of two clamper. EAchclamper consists of four pairs of arch-formed gripper. This tripper made by F.R.P.(fiber reinforced plastics), and covered by synthetic rubber in the inside face. Clamping work is using meshwire, forced by electric DC-moter. When clamping, meshwire is rolled into the drum, and when unclamping, coiled-spring unrolls the meshwire.
(2) Elevating part elevating part consists of three stages and one boll screw. Two stages compose one frame, and boll screw is attached in this frame. Another stage is attached boll screw, and move by movement of boll screw. Each stage is made by the duralumin.
2. The movement of this machine is controlled by Z80-CPU, and each movement is written next:
(1) Gripping process When this machine holds together the stem of tree, bothe clamper are closed by the meshwire rolling.
(2) Climbing up process When this machine climb up, the upper clamper is unclamped, boll screw works to move up the upper clamper to he end and the upper clamp hold the stem. Then lower clamper is unclamped, boll screw works to move up the lower clamp to the upper end. This work is repeated by this machine reach to the object height.
(3) Climbing down process When this machine climbs down, the lower clamper is unclamped, boll screw works to move down the lower clamper to the lower end and the lower clamp holds the syem. Then upper clamper is unclamped, boll screw works to move down the upper slmp to the lower end. This work is repeated by machine reach to the object height.
Research Products (4 results)